1.3

"So that's your thing now? Killing bad guys in cold blood?" Allison let out a small chuckle at his question. "I guess it could be. You'd be my side kick then?" Now it was Benny's turn to chuckle, feeling glad Allison decided she trusted him enough to tell him. "Of course I'd be your side kick, I bet anyone would be a pretty woman's sidekick" Allison felt her cheeks heat up at him calling her pretty.

~~~~

A couple days later the pair were making their way back to the ranch. They had traveled quite far from home which meant it'd take them at least a couple days to get back. Both of them were fine with it though, after Allison had told Benny she was the one that killed Griffin he had been shocked, and he had every right to be. But after his initial shock he accepted it, thinking what she did was bad ass and just treating her the same as he always had. 

It was nearing night time when they saw smoke coming from between the trees, looking at each other for confirmation on going towards the smoke. After both of them nodded they trotted towards the smoke, quickly seeing some people had set up camp there. The friends dismounted their horses and walked towards the camp to not scare the people. 

A man seemed to be preparing a meal as his family sat on logs placed around the fire. Benny lightly cleared his throat to announce their presence, the family snapping their heads up to look at them. "Hello" Allison smiled at the people, standing still beside Benny waiting for the family to signal them to come forward. "Who do we have here?" The man got up from his position, asking his wife to continue preparing the meal. "My name's Allison, this is Benny. We're on our way back home from a road trip" The man looked both of them up and down before opening his mouth. "You don't seem like bad people so if you'd like you can set up camp with us?" Benny gave the man a grateful smile and quickly thanked him before taking his stuff off of Oakley and then taking Allison's  stuff off of Hades. 

After putting their tent up next to the family's they left their stuff inside and went to sit at the fire with the family, introducing themselves to their two young children.  Lucky for them they had enough food for their two extra mouths, all of them enjoying the meal as they talked about their lives. The family they'd be camping with had been travelling for about a year because the husband thought someone was out to kill him. This caught Allison's attention as she looked at the man, eyes filled with curiosity. "Were you a bad man in your own country?" She asked him boldly as Benny gulped next to her. "I guess I was" The man shrugged at her. Benny saw the fire in Allison's eyes light up, the same fire he had seen when she told him she had killed Griffin. "So what crime did you commit?" Allison felt herself getting mad. "I killed a young girl... I swear it was an accident" The man looked uncomfortable but Allison wanted to know more. "How do you kill someone on accident?" She asked him. The man stood up and looked at her, his face held an angry expression. "This is none of your fucking business little girl" Allison scoffed as she turned to Benny. "I'll be in our tent" She told him, getting up to walk away.

Benny gave the family an apology before chasing after Allison. As he entered the tent he saw Allison carving a name into the bullet she was holding. He got closer to her to see over her shoulder, noticing it wasn't a name she was carving, just the words 'Bad man' He put his chin on her shoulder and kept looking at the bullet. "You're really going to kill him then?" He asked her. She paused her actions for a little, seemingly thinking of an answer. "I am" Benny chuckled, grabbing her bag and pulling her lipstick out. "You'll need this then" He grinned at her. She took the lipstick from his hands and looked at him, a little shocked. "You're not gonna stop me?" Benny sat in silence for a little before finding his words. "No, he did something bad to an innocent person, in a way he deserves it" Allison smiled at his words, glad to have him support her. 

~~~~

A/N; Another short chapter again, I'm sorry :( I'm currently very busy with school so I don't have much time to write :/ I'm also preparing 2 new stories to publish currently so that's also taking up some time, I promise I won't disappear from this book tho :) 

Thank you for reading <3