30: chance

"be careful" jungkook said.

"i am fine, i can walk and sit. Its not like my ass is glass"

"well-"

"Kook" taehyung chuckled and sat down. Jungkook was very worried that taehyung was still broken. Even if he moved he looked at him concerned. But taehyung assured him he was fine. That mr.Shin had repaired him.

"fine, i will stop. Dont cry when you fall apart" jungkook said ans glared at the boy. Taehyung nodded and looked away from the intimidating eyes.
Jungkook sighed after that, he didnt mean to scare the other. But he just cant help it. He was always like that, he really needed to try hard to get softer for taehyung. He was now very gentle with handling taehyung, when he held his hand or helped him up. His touches were gentle. Not like before when he would just shove him into a wall without any care.

"and then they went to the to-" jimin was talking to Yoongi when they entered the kitchen. He halted when he saw taehyung sit on a chair with a knife and fork in front of him. Behind the counter of the kitchen stood Jungkook, cutting a perfectly made sandwich in two.

"what happend here.." jimin whispered to yoongi, the older shrugged even confused as jimin was.
Hearing the loud sigh jungkook made when he put the sandwiches on a plate the two knew the demon was very aware of their presence.

"that is none of your business" jungkook said in a scary kindly way.

"did you make him food?" yoongi asked looking at the plate that jungkook put down in front of taehyung.

"yes i did, got a problem?"

"no, its just.....Nevermind" the other didnt want to piss off jungkook by asking personal things. So he just let it go, for now.

"eat" jungkook said to the boy seeing him stare at the food.

"thank you" taehyung started eating feeling uncomfortable with jimin and yoongi watching him. Jungkook noticed and waved his hand shooing the two away.

"so they are gone, relax"

Taehyung gave him a smile. Jungkook liked to see that smile. It made him feel warm. Knowing he made taehyung smile. A smile to thank him.

"its very good"

"thats nice to hear"

"dont you need to eat too?"

"i dont always eat. My body doesnt consume the food as fast as others. I dont actually need to eat every few hours. I mostly stick with dinner, so i get some energy. But i do good on a few bodies of blood.

"b-boedies of blood? You mean..Kill people?"

"yes kill them, for the blood" jungkook answered like it was the most normal thing. Well for him it was normal, for taehyung it wasnt. He doesnt need blood, he doesnt drink it.
"but dont think of it, im fine with human food for now" jungkook added seeing taehyungs reaction.

"its okay, you need to eat too"
Taehyung didnt like killing others bit that just how life works in his eyes. He saw it like animals, they hunt to survive too. Jungkook needs to survive too so he will kill humans. Jungkook wasnt human.

"hm, now i will be in my room for a bit." the demon said and walked off. Taehyung pouted now alone in the room. He didnt want the raven to go but he was already gone before he could say something.

"so, spill it" someone said and flopped down on the chair jungkook was jist sitting on. Taehyung looked up seeing the blonde vampire sitting there with a grin on his face. "hm?"

"spill what?"

"what is with you and jungkook suddenly. It is very obvious there is something." jimin said lifting a brow.

"i dont know what you mean?"

"what happend? That he now is so kind and caring to you?"

"well...He apologized for hurting me before. And he gave me a hug, asking me to give him a chance."

"oooohh~" jimin teased and chuckled. "i see whats going on. I gotta tell yoongi, he wont believe this!"

"ah Jimin!" taehyung wanted to call him back but the vampire ready walked off not hearing him. The white haired boy sighed and looked at the empty plate. He stood up putting it on the counter  before walking outside into the garden. It was a nice big garden. A black pointy fence around it in the distance. He walked over the stone path all the way to the end. There was something that was shimmering, it was water. At the end near the gate was a river that went through the garden. The fence going through it and continuing on the other side. He smiled walking into the little bridge and go through his knees

"oh a fish!" he said surprised. He didnt expect fish to be in here. He looked at them. Seeing how they changed to a black color time to time.

So jungkook also affected animals it seems.

But the fish dont seem to be harmed by it. Taehyung wanted to know more about it he will have to ask jungkook himself later.

Taehyung stood back up and looked at the sky. He used his hand to block away the sharp light. But he gasped seeing something on his hand. He lowered his hand and looked at it. There were black lines in his skin that followed the texture of the crystals.

"what is this?..." he asked himself. It was also on his other hand but then a bit differently shaped.

Suddenly he felt a hot breath in his neck and then a arm around his waist.
"why are you in the garden?"

"j-jungkook!" taehyung flinched and looked back seeing the demon behind him.

"hm yea its me, surprised?"

"i didnt expect you"

"i see" jungkook stood now next to tje boy. His eyes looked down at the boys hands noticing taehyung held his left hand.
The demon grabbed one of taehyungs hands and looked at it

"how long is this?" he asked referring to the black lines.

"since just now i think.."

"hm" jungkook chuckled low and let go of the hand.

"do you know what it is?"

"i sure do"

"can you tell me?" taehyung asked. Jungkook black orbs moved to him for a moment. Then he motioned the boy to follow him.

---

Ohohookay

Happy christmas everyone!
I just decided to still update, for those who want to read it if they have the time.

I thank you for reading and wish you all happy healthy days, see you soon in the next updates!❤
🌼🌼🌼