29: mr.Shin

"hello, Taehyung" Mr.Shin said and smiled, glad that after so long he finnaly saw his boy again. "god what did they do to you?"

"i don't like this mr.Shin" taehyung sais with a sad soft voice. Jungkooks heart crushed once again. "please help m-me"

"i will i will, look i made some more cystal thread for you" mr.Shin said and showed the boy the ball of thread he brought. "i actually was going to use it to finish you, but sadly i dont have the time for that anymore. My time is running out" he said and sat down with a sigh   

"are you going to die mr.Shin?"

"i am, but dont be sad. Its alright" the old man said and smiled. He didnt mind dying. He also didnt want taehyung to be sad about it. It would happen anyway if not now, then later. Taehyung will outlive him, he was a crystal he wasnt human. He doenst age. 

"i will try."

"how just wait, i will repair you" mr.Shin got his magical neelde and let it pinch through inside the boys body. Taehyung bareley felt it, it was more like tickle but he couldnt scratch it.

Jungkook watched fascinated how mr.Shin only moved his fingers, the neelde moved on its own following the old man's movements. Sowly but steady he saw how the broken pieces connected again and the cracks slowly dissapeared.

The day turned into night, a long time passing. Bit he didnt realise he was fascinated by the way mr.Shin easily repaired big areas of broken crystal like normal. Something Hoseok couldnt manage to do.

"i see" hoseoks voice startled jungkook who flinched and looked at the man who just walked in again, but actually had been standing there for a longer time.

"when-"

"ten minutes ago" hoseok answered knowing what jungkook was going to ask.

"there, thats all i can do. I missed some areas on tuw inside but that is fine. As long you wont fall again those cracks wont harm you" mr.Shin said. He was out of thread and couldnt repair more. So he had to leave it at this.

Taehyung sat up smiling when he looked at his remaired body, the cracks were gone and he felt normal again. He could move everything.
"thank you so much!"

"so how have you been?" the old man asked the boy as he packed up his things into his small bag.

"i am doing great, i missed you a lot. But im glad to see you again today"

"i miss you too, i wish i could stay but i cant. This demon wont let me."

"you still owe me money"

"you already took everything i have. You already took taehyung from me" mr.Shin said without looking at the raven, he still felt hurt by that.

"whatever" jungkook rolled his eyes. "im still waiting for the rest."

"thank you for coming."

"then i will leave again"
The man walked towards the door following jungkook who was going to make sure he leaves.

"mr.Shin!" taehyung said quickly. The old man turned around. "Please dont die untill i say goodbye"

"i will try taehyung dear" shin chuckled. Then he was out of sight, leaving taehyung and hoseok alone again.

"he really is a special man, i dont thinn he was fully human"

"why do you think that?" taehyung asks the dragon. Hoseok walked to the bed and sat down next to taehyungs legs.

"a human doesn't have that kind of magic, the way he moves that needle and can create something like you shows that he wasnt human. He must have used enchantments or corruption magic....Maybe illusion?"

"i dont follow you..." taehyung said almost in a apologetic way.

"its magic related. You dont need to listen"

"hm...."

Suddenly without warning jungkook stood behind taehyung. The when boy turned around and saw the demon stand next to him bed he yelped in shock and grabbed his pillow throwing it at the figure.

Jungkook felt the pillow hit him but didnt move. He just slowly looked at taehyung with his black eyes.

"ah! I-im so sorry!" taehyung immediately apologized when he saw clearly who it was. "i didnt mean to, i ju-"

"its okay"

"i will leave now" hoseok said noticing and knowing that he wasnt needed now anymore.

Once they were alone Jungkook sat down on the bed silently. He folded his hands on his lap. Taehyung looked at him a bit confused, he expected Jungkook to say something. But he didnt, he just...Sat there.

"im sorry"

Taehyung didnt expect that. "for..What?"

"hurting you"

"but it wasnt you..I-i tripped"

"no, for hurting you before that time. And not bother about it."

"its okay" taehyung said and looked down. He had decided to see the future and the now and not keep in the past.
There fell a silence again, but then jungkook took a breath and looked up at the window in front of him. Keeping the boy in the corner of his eyes.

"i care a lot for you taehyung.......I like you" the demon said, not exactly sure how to put a confession into words.

"you do?"

"yes, you grew close to me over this time." jungkook turned around and looked at the boy. "do you want to consider giving me a chance?"

"a chance?" taehyung said. He wasnt sure if this was real wat the other was asking, did the demon really feel like that? He didnt expect it.

"a chance to be with you, and maybe be mine"

"i..."

Jungkook looked at the crystal eyes that stared back at him. Yes he really felt this, but he just didnt know how he will do this, bit he will find a way. It was strange, first to steal him to sell him. And then not being able to do so because you grew attached to him.

"i would like that" taehyung said. Jungkooks eyes lit up happy about that answer. He sat closer to the boy and pulled him in a hug. Taehyung slowly started to smile, hesitating a bit before hugging the demon back.

It felt good.

---

How cute, i have such nice things in my head for the story.

Thank you for reading! See you in the next chapter.
🌼🌼🌼