51: Jeon

Its been a week...

Taehyung sat on the balcony staring at the forest while playing with the golden ring in his hand. Behing him he heard shuffling before a pair of feet appeared next to him. The demon took place behind the boy wrapping his strong arms around his slim waist.

"morning sunflower" jungkook mumbled still a but sleepy. Its been a whike since he properly slept. But this night he slept so deep and good that he didnt want to wake up. Only when he realised taehyung wasnt next to him he got up to look for him.

"goodmorning koo" Taehyung said leaning back into Jungkook's hold. Resting his head on his shoulder. He glanced at the demon's face who smiled at him and placed a kiss on his neck.

"why are you out here this early?"

"i didnt want to wake you, so i went to the balcony."

"are you thinking of Shin?" Jungkook asked.

"also..Yea, i wonder if he is happy now. What its like up there, does he have it good?"

"im sure he is happy now. And he is watching over you"

"really?"

"yes, and he is very proud."

Taehyung smiled and turned sideways to be closer to Jungkook. He held the demon's hand and placed a soft kiss on it. A hand that only treated him with care. Then he kissed his lips, those lips that only kissed and spoke to him with love.

"i love you so much" Taehyung said and sighed in a relaxing way. Letting himself fully go in Jungkook's hold. He knew the demon got him. He knew he wouldn't drop him.

"i love you too Tae" The demon said and ran his fingers through the boy's soft white hair. Together they watched the sun rise, slowly lighting up the world around them untill they were heating up by its warm sunlight.

-

"Taehyung give it back!" Jimin shouted and ran after the boy. Taehyung laughed and ran away holding the Vampire's letter in his hand. He caught jimin writing a love letter and he snatched ot away to read it.

"to my Yoongiboonie, my love" taehyung started reading while he ran away jumping over the couch, Jimin trying to catch him. "i dont write things normally but you are an exception, i want to tell you how much i lo-ah!"

Taehyung yelped when he suddenly got picked up when he jumped. Looking down in panick he saw Jungkook carrying him. His face looked worried and annoyed at the same time.

"that you sre complete doesnt mean you should jump around like that. Cant have you break again" Jungkook said putting the giggling boy on his feet. Immediately Jimin snatched the paper from taehyungs hands folding it.

Jungkook chuckled it was not like jimin couldnt catch Taehyung, the blonde was a Vampire. He could have gotten Taehyung in a mere second. But for the fun the must have refused to use powers.

"ahw, i wanted to read more"

"Jungkook" it was Yoongi and he sounded Serious.

"what?"

"there may be a problem..."

"what are you talking about?"

"your father is here"

"My WHAT!?" jungkook shouted and his eyes darken. He didnt want to see his father at all. He didt even see him as one anymore.

"he is at the doo-oh and he is inside" yoongi said seeing the Demon king walk through the door into the hallway.

"Hello, son...." the king said and looked at Taehyung. "and thing"

"he isnt a thing, he got a name"

"whatever" Mr.jeon turned away amd face his son again. "you have to come back. Earth isnt your place to be Jungkook, you will ruin it"

"i am perfectly fine. Im not like you, im not after power" Jungkook hissed at his father annoyed. Taehyung stepped back getting closer to Jimin who stood nearby. He didn't really like mr.Jeon but the demon didnt seem to like him either.

"the void will break this earth. You cant control it"

"you are just afraid Jeon." Jungkook said with a grin. His father gritted his teeth and bded his fists.

"what do you see in this place? You could have everything you want!" the older said his long hair moved around when he moved his head. His sharp black bails pointing angrily around.

"nothing, but Taehyung lived here. And so do my friends. This is my home, it hase been ever since you casted me away. You did this. You pushed me away, dont come crawling back to me like a pathetic weak fool now" Jungkook said now the one to look down on his father. His dark eyes glaring at the older man in front of him. Yes it was a king in front of him...His king. But Jungkook didnt care. He could have been a father if he acted like one. But this man threw him away all because he was cursed by the void and stole their pecious orb.

Jungkook will never forgive him or forget it.

"you will regret not taking my side." Mr.Jeon said and turned around he pointed at Tarhyung who flinched back at the sudden finger being pointed his durection.
"you, i will break you. You ruined my son"

"dont you DARE threaten my boyfriend. I will not allow you to harm him in any way. Jeon" Jungkook said gripping mr.Jeon's wrist painfully tight. His hands black.

His father looked at the Raven's arm in disgust and slight fear. "get your filtht void off me!" he said and pushed jungkook away. The dragon scoffed and watched his father leave the room.

"i will close the gate, i will cut everything from you off this planet. I will not allow you to ruin it more than it already is" Jungkook said before his father could leave the house.

"i fucking dare you, son" the other demon replied clearly pissed. With a bang he left the house.

---

I was about to end it in like next chapter or so. But then in realised some things were left unsettled so i added a few more. But still the ending is really close!

Thank you foe reasing, see you in then next update!
🌼🌼🌼