13: shady store

The next day Jimin found Taehyung sitting in front of the window that had view on the garden. The boy was holding his arm and looking at it.

"goodmorning" jimin greeted the boy and sat down next to him.

"morning"

"whats wrong, you look sad?"

"my arm hurts. It isnt connecting completely"

"oh, thats not good" Jimin said and looked at taehyung who didnt look happy. He havent really seen the boy happy a lot. Jimin was going to change that, he doesnt want taehyung to be sad all the time.

"well, i dont know what to do..How can i help?" the vampire asked smiling his fangs poked between his lips when he smiled.

"ah, well mr.Shin told me he uses crystals. I remember him telling that. He carves them in the shapes to fit my broken parts.." taehyung said he had been thinking last night of what he could remember of mr Shin's work on him.

"ooh so we need to find cristals?"

Taehyung nodded.

"sounds easy, but where do i get that?..."

"Taehyung" a voice said. The boy turned around seeing a demon in the doorway, it was Jungkook. His dark eyes staring at him. "come with me"

"how long have you been-" jimin started but got interrupted by the raven.

"long enough"
Jungkooks eyes followed Taehyung who stood up and approached him. His steps small and eyes trying to avoid the demon's.

"look at me" the demon said lifting taehyungs chin.

"Kook let him be" jimin said with a sigh and stood up.

"i do what i want" jungkook glanced at Jimin sending him a glare before he pulled taehyung after him out of the house.

-

"Where are we going?" taehyung asked followimg Jungkook through a alley way. He didnt like it here at all. Knowing that last time he got in trouble when he lost mr.Shin and the old man had to save him.

When a cat suddenly ran off he flinched and walked closer behind Jungkook. Almost against the demon. It made him feel safer.

"dont be so scared" jungkook said. But his eyes started scanning the surroundings for any movements.

They finnaly stopped in front of a small brown wooden door which was opened a dark pusple curtain in front of it. Jungkook went inside followed by Taehyung.

Inside was filled with colorful and moving items. It was like a maze. The lighting was dark. Almost no lights. Only a few glowing orbs floating in the corners and light comming of the objects in this place.

Taehyung noticed a eyed book watch him, it made him feel uncomfortable. Quickly he catched up with Jungkook. Already not knowing which way the exit was anymore.

"well hello... Jin" jungkook said when he turned around looking at a tall man. Taehyung didnt even notice the man earlier.

"hm hm what a interesting thing you brought with you" The store owner called Jin said folding his hands in front of him as he studied the crystal boy with his eyes. "how much?"

Jungkook glared at Jin and stepped in front of Taehyung.

"he isnt for sale" is all the demon said.

"then why are you here. Why is he here?" Jin leaned to the side stealing a one more look at the boy.

"i need your help, do you sell Crystals?"

"hm which kind do you need?" Jin said and walked around the desk towards the two. But he passed them amd walked to a big shelf where many kinds of crystals were placed.

"well the same kind as he is, i nee-Hoseok needs them"

"well if you want me to say what kind i need to see him" jin said and smiled. But the smile gave Taehyung shivers. He didnt trust this man.

"fine" Jungkook said after a while.

"you were hesitating, is there something i should know?" jin lifted a brow. Slowly Taehyung wlked forward and handed Jin his arm while removing the bandage around it. Jin could see lines which were not connecting well together. The crystal shimmering in the light.
There were a few holes, some crystal parts were missing, interrupting the growing process of the crystals.

"i see i see, well i have one I think" Jin walked around the maze of a store filled in every corner. Some things even moved or watched them with eyes. Jin had everything, everything that had somthing magical or just of interest. It all asked great care but he had someone to help him around the store and find him things he liked.

"here it is" Jin said pointing to a ring. Inside the ring was a round crystal which was the same Taehyung was made of. "you can take the crystal out of its hold if you want it"

"how much?" jungkook asked.

"600"

Jungkook stared at him. No way he was going to pay 600 for a stupid crystal.

"so?"

"im not paying that" jungkook out his hands in his pockets and walked to the door. Taehyung sighed and held his arm trying to out the bandage back on. But failing.

Jungkook noticed. He rolled his eyes and walked to the boy. He grabbed the bandage and tied it. His eyes seeing the shimmering broken lines on the boy's arm. He firmly pulled the ends tying a knot and turned around.

"i will take the ring" he said grabbing his wallet. He dropped the exact amount on the desk and grabbed the ring putting it in his pocket.
"fucking stupid" he mumbled and grabbed taehyung pulling him after him out of the store.

"pleasure doing business with you" jin said and gave a slight bow. The grin not leaving his face. It made Taehyung not want to go back there.

Jin was a shady man.

---

This story is going so rusty. Damn its hard to begin on it.
But i do enjoy the concept its just difficult to write.

Thank you for reading, see you at the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼