27: cuddle

Very early in morning Taehyung woke up he felt his body had cooled and heated up his crystal body felt stiff. He whined and rolled on his back pulling the blankets higher up.
It wasnt very good for him to quickly cool down and reheat himself.

From the sound taehyung made the demon next to him woke up, his eyes snapped open and he turned around. Realising that the boy was next to him he calmed down and sighed. He havent slept like this in a while, it was refreshing to wake up well rested.

"im sorry i have woken you" taehyung said when he saw Jungkook awake.

"it okay, why are you awake?"

"my body just hurts a bit from the cold yesterday"  taehyung said turning on his side.

"oh, do you need anything?"

"no, i will just wait untill i warm up again."

"i can warm you up" the demon said.

"you can?"

"yes, just stay like that" jungkook said and the boy suddenly felt a warm arm wrap around him and pull him against the raven's clothed chest. His eyes widen and he just froze, not daring to move. Is he hugging me?!

"now you will be warm quickly" jungkook said holding back a chuckle. He wanted to help, and maybe he just wanted to hug the boy.

Who knows..

Taehyung surprisingly relaxed and felt himself taking the heat of Jungkooks body. They had the same heat shortly, but still jungkook didnt release him. And taehyung actually didn't want to, he liked this. It felt good to be in his arms. Was that strange? He felt so funny, but taehyung wasnt sure what he was feeling.

*knock knock*

Someone knocked the door and it went open. Jungkooks closed eyes snapped open seeing that Jimin entered the room. The blonde Vampire gasped seeing taehyung in the demon's arms.

"wha- when- how-"

"there is nothing, im just helping him by sharing my body heat" jungkook said, not realising that the boy he was holding was hurt by those words. Jungkook saw the co fused look jimin gave him and rolled his eyes givimg more information "his body was stiff from the cold yesterday he needs warmth to make it better"

"ah, well okay. I will just go and wait downstairs" jimin said and walked back, before he closed the door he looked at the two one more time. "what the hell was that" jimin mumbled to himself as he walked down the stairs.

-

"is it far?" taehyung asked. Jungkook told him that they had to go meet up with someone and jungkook refused to leave Taehyung home alone.

"hm no, we will travel quick, i fly Jimin teleports, yoongi runs" jungkook said. "we meet up again at the bridge"

Jungkook had gotten a message from someone in a other realm, also a demon. He wanted to speak to him.
But to go to a different realm they had to jump realms through a portal. Taehyung didnt know about something like that and was very excited to see it. He didnt know there were more worlds than this one.

"then how will i go?"

"you fly with me of course" jungkook said and buttoned up his long coat. "come on"
Taehyung hopped off his chair and followed Jungkook outside, yoongi had already left as he traveled longer. Jimin was still showering, he needed just one second and he was there, he was taking his sweet time.

Taehyung closed the door behind him and when he turned around the black dragon was there again, he smiled and patted its head. "good dragon"

"im not a fucking pet"