52: lover (m)

At home taehyung had been feeling really needy. But Jungkook was reading and he didnt want to disturb him. 

"Just go, he wont mind" Jimin said with a shrug. he had to hear taehyung whine all the time saying he missed jungkook.

"Fine" taehyung sighed and stood up hurrying his way into the raven's office. The dragon looked up from his book and lifted a brow.

"J-jungkook"

"yes sunflower" the demon noticed something about the boy and he chuckled putting the book down. "what do you want baby....say it"

"i-i want you"

"Oh really. come here then." he patted his lap. the boy walked over to the man but before he could sit down the raven bend him over his desk and pulled his pants down. "i have been waiting for you" he said and taehuyng felt one hand massage his ass. he bit his lip feeling the excitement build up.

"Now tell me what you want..."

"t-touch me"

"i cant hear you?" jungkook grinned teasingly rubbing his fingers over the boys entrance.

"i need you, touch me jungkook"

"as you wish" Jungkook moved his slippery hand between taehyungs ass. He easily slipped two fingers inside from the lube. The boy moaned and gripped the edge desk with his hands. the demon started moving his fingers in and out grazing them over the sensitive walls of the boy. his other hand slipped under taehyungs shirt moving it up, exposing his perfectly sculpted waist and back. He loved the arch that taehyung had in his back. And the slim waist he could feel the shape with his hand. So soft and pretty, all his.

The raven bend down sucking taehyungs back and neck with hickeys watching the shimmering color coat over the boy's skin. He will make sure that this moment will be remembered for a long time.

"a-ah kookie" taehyung moaned feeling the fingers move so roughly inside of him. But he loved it.

maybe he liked it rough.

Jungkook smirked and added a third moving them in and out while the other was pressing the boy onto the table keeping him in place. Taehyung was on his tippy toes to be able to bend over the table. His legs trembling from the good feeling, often losing his touch on the floor. Suddenly he felt the booble inside of him pop unexpectedly and he moaned his legs twitching. His gentle hands now tripped the edge of the desk tightly.

"oh, comming from just my fingers" jungkook arched a brow and chuckled. Still fingering the boy. watching how he whined of sensitivity.

"yes..." taehyung breathed out.

Jungkook grabbed taehyungs left leg placing it up on the table and pulled his fingers out. He wiped them on his pants and unbuckled his belt. His hard member sprung free when he pulled his pants down along with his boxers. placing the tip against the boys ass when he bend over to nibble his ear.

"fuck baby you are so sexy like this" jungkook whispered, a slight rasp to his voice. taehyung put his head sideways to glance at the demon he loved. His lips parted and face flushed.

A very beautiful sight for the demon above him.

The raven took off taehyungs shirt completely dropping it on the floor. "touch me j-jungkook" taehyung whispered looking at the raven. Jungkook was more than happy to do so. Placing one hand on taehyungs ass spreading it while the other was placed on the boy's hip. He then without warning pushed his member all the way inside with a groan. Feeling taehyungs hole suck it in so easy and deep. 

He loved it.

He began thrusting, having the boy moaning under him within seconds. Jungkook licked his lips at this image of him fucking his naked crystal boy. He could to this everyday. He chuckled and and pulled out. Flipping taehyung on his back and lifting his legs over his shoulder. within just a few seconds he was back inside taehyung and began pounding the boy. Making the boy's head fall back. His soft hands go into jungkooks raven locks tugging it.

"not to hard love" Jungkook said when taehyung gripped his hair to hard. Taehyung let go and instead wrapped his hands around jungkooks back digging his fingers in the hot skin of the demon.

"s-so much....so g-good" taehyung said.

Jungkook placed his hands on the table leaning down to kiss taehyung. their lips moved together. He licked over the boy's lips before leaning back and speed up. Taehyung moaned feeling jungkooks member hit so deep. he didn't think he liked rough this much. it was a whole different level of pleasure he felt.

"ah shit" Jungkook cursed feeling close. He held himself back untill he saw taehyung come again. Throwing his head back while his stomach was covered with come a second time.

Jungkook groaned and quickly pulled out pulling taehyung down onto his knees. Taehyung reached for Jungkooks member while licking his lips and began stroking it. Giving small kitten licks with the tip of his to tongue. Jungkook took only a few seconds to come with this sinful action of the boy. It just felt too good feeling the boy's tongue over his member like that. When he released his substance he watched a small smirk how taehyung captured it all and swallowed, and even licked it clean.

"fuck thats so hot" jungkook mumbled.

"J-jungkook-ah~" the crystal boy said in a whisper like moan. his eyes shut but lips parted to drool. Jungkook chuckled and pulled taehyung up bending him over once more he he pushed inside and immediately started thrusting roughly. Making the table almost move from its spot at the hits. Taehyung let out a choked moan and rested his head on the table.

"T-too much" taehyung said holding the table tightly. Jungkook came a second time but this time inside like he preferred himself. he pulled out and caught taehyung before he slid down onto the floor. he put the boy on his lap wrapping his coat around the naked body.

"hmm" taehyung hummed leaning into Jungkook.

"u good baby?" jungkook asked.

"hold me, want to be close.. To you" taehyung said placing his cheek against jungkooks chest. The demon smiled lovingly and sat down pulling the boy on his lap. He could see his desk was a mess. papers crumbled, book fallen and forgotten on the floor, come on his desk.

He will have to clean that later.

"i love you..." 

"i love you too, my sunflower" The demon replied placing a soft kisses on the boy's face.

"sleepy" taehyung mumbled sitting Jungkooks lap. The raven let taehyung fall asleep right there in his arms humming softly to him and stroke his hair. After taehyung fell asleep he cleaned him with a wet towel gently and placed him upstairs in bed. He took a quick shower before joining next to the boy.

---

some who read my jeon's hybrid book may recognize this smut. i took it from that book and edited to fit this story. I didnt feel like writing a whole smut. hope you dont mind. 

Thank you for reading i will update twice today ehhehe.

🌼🌼🌼