37: nickname

"Can i call you kookie?" 

"huh?" jungkook looked up a bit confused.

"n-nothing. nevermind" taehyung said and looked away sipping his drink nervously.

"you can call me that" jungkook heard the boy perfectly but he just wanted to hear him say it again.

"okay..hehe " taehyung smiled and looked at the raven. he didnt think things would chance this fast. he started by being scared for this demon and hate him. and now he is on a date with the same man.

"so sunflower... do you want a dessert?" jungkook asked adding the nickname he gave taehyung. he smirked behind the menu when he noticed the boy got flustered.

"yea i would like to" the crystal boy said softly. 

Jungkook had seen whatever they hand and hummed putting the menu back down.

"how about we go grab something on the way home?"

"thats good too"

thats what they decided to do. Jungkook stood up being his tall self again, he walked to the counter and put money on the counter before going back to the table. he grabbed his long black coat putting it on.

"is that warm enough?" jungkook asked looking at taehyung jacket. the boy shrugged.

"maybe..." 

"take mine" jungkook said and already took off his coat giving it to the boy. the air got cold at night and he doesnt want taehyungs crystals to start cracking. 

"o-okay, thank you." Taehyung smiled and put the was to big coat on. the jacket made his hands disappear and the end came just above his ankles. but even if it was so big he loved it, it was warm and made him feel safe. he could just hide in the coat.

"lets go" jungkook started walking to the exit.

"but...arent you  going to get cold?"

"i dont really get affected by cold or heat, i am naturally have a hot temperature. i only wear the coat to cover myself from the sunlight, and not be noticed that much."

"sunlight?" taehyung asked and frowned. he thought sunlight didnt affect jungkook.

"i dont like sunlight. it burns on my skin but it doesnt really affect me. it only cam make me feel a bit weak if i stay exposed to much. i was born and made for the darkness or... the void"

"i see." 

The two walked over the side walk in the dark. the sun had already set making space for the moon. Taehyung looked around scared and his hand instinctually reached out for the demon's that was next to him, holding it. Jungkook looked at taehyung feeling the slightly cold hand in his and smiled a bit, he wrapped his own hand tightly around Taehyung letting the boy know he was there. 

"do you like ice cream?" the demon asked.

"i dont know. what's that?" taehyung asked.

"you never had ice cream??" jungkook was surprised by that.

"no?....." taehyung said and felt a bit nervous, "is that bad?"

"no its not, i was just surprised." jungkook shook his head. "we will get ice cream, you have to try it"

"do you like ice cream?" the boy asked looking up at the raven while hiding his free hand in the sleeve of the big coat.

"i do actually, its good. one of the few human foods i enjoy a lot"

"what does it taste like?"

"its cold and got many flavors. i take Mint chocolate chip most of the time, or green tea" jungkook replied and glanced at taehyung. 

they arrived at the ice cream shop shortly it was just about to close but he let the two inside. 

"what would you like tae?" jungkook asked watching the boy look at all the different flavors behind the glass. 

"it looks like cream"

"well it is a kind of cream..."

"i want to try hot chocolate please" taehyung said to the man and watched him scoop a nice ball of ice onto the cone. it looked funny. 

"i want mint chocolate chip" jungkook said and paid for the ice. taehyung looked at his ice cream with wide eyes. They exit the store.

"thank you Kookie"

jungkook heard the name and smiled, he loved it.

"no problem Tae"

"do i lick it?" the boy asked.

"yea, if you bite your teeth may hurt"

"really?" taehyung actually wanted to try and bite the ice but he decided not to and just licked the chocolate flavored ice. he hummed and licked again. " wow this is good!" 

"mhm, i know" jungkook chuckled, they walked towards the forest path that lead back to the mansion. He looked at taehyung who licked the ice cream. "Jungkook no" he told himself pushing away a image in his head. but then he couldnt help but grin at the thought.

-

"you have seen him too right?" jimin asked his boyfriend as he laid on the wolf's chest his legs swaying behind him in the air. "wasnt it funny?"

"can i sleep. its almost 11 Minnie..." yoongi said with his eyes closed.

"you always sleep so early. your are boring."

"yet you became my boyfriend."

"yea so?" jimin lifted a brow.

"you even let me fuck you"

"shut it" jimin put his hand in front of yoongi's lips making the man chuckle and wrap his arms around the vampire's waist keeping him in place. the two then heard the front door open and close, and after a few seconds a demon and a crystal boy walked inside the Livingroom. Taehyung wearing jungkooks coat that was way too big. jungkook just in his shirt eating the ice cream cone. 

"looks like it was fun?" jimin said a bit questioning.

"yes it was. I got ice cream!" taehyung said.

" nice, also wearing jungkook's coat i see"

"i didnt want him to be cold. not we are going upstairs, you two have occupied the Livingroom" jungkook said and walked away taking taehyung by the hand and pulled him after out of the room.

---

Kookie is getting softtttt ahw

thank you for reading see you in the next chapter!