41: elemental

Jungkook had taken Taehyung to Hoseok's library tower again. Currently the boy laid on Jungkook's dragon back staring at the sky. He was happy to have Jungkook's protection and care now he felt no longer scared around the raven, he was comfortable around the house and didnt feel a prisoner. He felt like he just lived there.

Still Mr. Shin will always be his first and in his eyes...Real....Family he missed him still everyday, he wanted to see him so bad, not knowing how the man was doing made his stone heart hurt. Shin had said he didnt have long to live which concerned taehyung, he didnt want the old man to die without saying goodbye.

"were here" jungkook linked and lowered down right in the open roof side, landing on the beautifully tiled art floor.

Within two seconds the two doors to the library flew open and Hoseok stood there. His golden shiny appearance contrasted his angry face.

"Jeon Jungkook!" he said and pointed his finger. "how many times do i have to say, you are not allowed to enter your dragon in MY library!"

"its not like i burn your books"

"you already set this on fire once. I am not going through that again" hoseok shouted, he then took a breath closing his eyes and look at Taehyung, he smiled. "welcome again, what brings you here?"  he said his anger no where to he seen.

"i came to ask you something about him"

"oh, are you sure i can help?" the golden dragon wasnt well learned with taehyung yet, he was up to learn new things but if they needed his help he wouldnt be so sure what to do, he would suggest them to ask Mr. Shin as he was the one that build the boy.

"i am not going to that old man" Jungkook said and glared at hoseok like he read his mind. The raven still didnt like Mr. Shin at all. Hearing that made taehyung sigh softly with a pout....The demon noticed.

"what you need?" Hoseok asked and turned around walking back into the building the two following behind.

Taehyung looked fascinated at the book the floated after hoseok in the air. A gold shimmering dust around it like glitter. "woah" he said with wide eyes, watching it.

"well....Today we found out something new. Apparently taehyung got some powers, he made crystal spikes come from the ground, it even killed someone" jungkook said.

"d-dont remind me. It was an a-accident" taehyung said his face filled with guilt.

"i know i know, dont worry" Jungkook said and grabbed taehyung's hand. Hosoek looked at their hands then between jungkook and taehyung.

"wait...are you two.."

"yes and no"  jungkook said taehyung looked up a bit worried by that answer. didnt jungkook like him anymore?" did he do something wrong? but then the raven spoke again. "i haven't officially asked him yet, but we are like what do they call it......dating" 

"thats new but...cute" hoseok said and let the book float to the table placing it down. "so what you need to know?"

"well i cane to ask if you know anything about his powers? like..how, tae didnt know he could do that he doesnt remember how he even did it"

"well he is a crystal so it would be normal for him to have crystal powers according to nature, but if he doesnt remember that means there is a specific way for him to activate them, i dont know a lot of him yet." 

"so you're saying i have to go ask that old dude?"

"yea. i dont see the problem." hoseok shrugged.

"i dont want to communicate with him, he is still in debt"

"well seems like your problem" 

taehyung chuckled at the two. they now looked at him and the boy's smile faded. "sorry"

"fine then im leaving. we are leaving, come on tae "

"who said he needs to go as well. maybe he want to stay?" hoseok lifted a brow.

"i-i want to go with kookie" taehyung said looking a bit confused between the two. 

"i will see you around then" hoseok chuckled and walked away to his desk that stood oddly in the middle of the whole room.

-

The two were back home Jungkook stood in the bathroom washing his face while taehyung sat on the bath waiting for him.

"why do you hate Mr. Shin so much?"

"he is annoying, he stole money form me, he refused to talk to me, he fucking tried to come  out of our contract"

"but he isnt in debt now right?"

"he is, i still haven't gotten my money back."

"you took me from him?" taehyung said and frowned a bit.

"i didnt sell you, i didnt get any money from you. and i never will"

"oh....." taehyung thought watching the raven dry his face with the towel. "but you can stop hating him. Just for a bit?"

"fuck no"

"you are acting rude"

"no im not"

"you say 'no' a lot"

"you speak a lot"

"eh-" Taehyungs eyes widen he did not expect that answer. but that wasnt was surprised him the most, it was that the raven suddenly kissed him to shut him up. 

"so, dont ask so much" jungkook chuckled and looked at the boy. taehyung stared at jungkook. they felt such a strong feeling that jungkook couldnt do else than connect their lips again, but this time he lifted taehyung up letting the boy wrap his legs around his waist. He walked to the bed on lowered the boy in the mattress hovering over him. Taehyungs arms wrapped around the raven's neck as they kissed. their heads tilted deepening the kiss.

Jungkook's strong hand slipped under the boys shirt caressing his delicately sculped body. then moving down over his legs to his thighs, his hand going into his shorts and back to his thighs.

"K-kook. m-more" taehyung asked gathering all his courage together.

"are you sure you want to?" jungkook asked. He didnt go and deny the fact that the didnt had been having thoughts and dreams of that. but he didnt want the boy to feel like he had to do it.

"yes, i do...i trust you" taehyung said so sincere it actually made jungkooks heart hurt. he doesn't want to break that trust, he needed to keep the boy's trust save and unharmed. because somewhere he new that if he broke it once it wont be easily heal...

"i will be gentle" jungkook said and pressed a peck  on taehyungs forehead then his nose and lastly on his lips.

---

oh its here. well imma head out and have breakfast I am hungry.

see you in the next update, thank you for reading again!