10: leave

Taehyung barely slept. He laid awake all night. Jungkook will sell him. It was still early but taehyung had enough, he took a long long shower and got dressed. Trying to stay safe here as long as possible.
But he knew that as soon he left the room it was done for. The presence of Jungkook was nearby, he felt it.

He walked through the room to the window looking outside to the nearby forest. He wanted to see whats inside there. What creatures or things lived there.

But he knew he will never be able to get to see it. So explore the world like mr.Shin promised him.

Mr.Shin......Taehyung wondered how he was doing. He knew how poor the man had gotten, and at his age he was vulnerable to sickens or outside creatures. He had made many enemy's for taehyung. To get the money he needed to finish the boy.
To create a family the man never had. To create a thing that would make him happy.

Taehyung sighed and looked down. He felt really bad and worried for mr.Shin.

But now it was it....He didnt want to but he heard the footsteps go past his door and knew he should go down, get breakfast and see what will happen.
He took a breath and left the room, his feet taking him down the stairs.
It was cold...Colder than normal when he was in the hallway.

"well well someone decided to get up" a voice was behind him. Taehyung snapped around in shock seeing Jungkook behind him. He stepped back creating a distance between them.

"scared? How cute" jungkook said and chuckled.

Taehyung didnt know what to say. Many thoughts wemt through his head. What will happen? What is he going to do?

"now, lets go" jungkook said and grabbed taehyung's arm pulling the boy after him to the front foor.

Taehyung eyes widen and he panicked. He shook his head grabbing the corner to pull back.

"no no, i dont want to go please" taehyung said as he struggled to stay inside the house.
Jungkook loosened his grip when he felt a small crack and just frowned at the boy letting go of his arm.

"Taehyung come here" he said in a demanding tone. Taehyung shook his head and run inside to hide behind Yoongi who just came down stairs. The wolf was very confused but as soon his eyes saw Jungkook he knew enough.

"i am not asking again." jungkook said his eyes turning black. His was starting to get angry.

"no, let me stay here. I dont want to go, please"

"you fucking shit" taehyung mumbled amd walked to the two pushing yoongi out of his way. He lifted taehyung up over his shoulder ignoring his struggles while he left the house.

"dont you two dare interfere with my things, i will make you regret it" jungkook said pointing at yoongi who stood in the doorway.

-

Taehyung stood in a strange small room. Jungkook stood behind him on the left side. His hands in the pockets of his long black coat, his black hair brushed back neatly and then his eyes that were sharp almost glaring.

Taehyung stood there afraid to move, he could feel the dark and intimidating presence from the older behind him. He had told him not to move. So thats what he was doing.

Then the door on the other side opened and taehyung looked up. It was a man, he looked like a normal human but dressed fancy.
He must be someone important or just rich.

"so you have returned once again. What did you bring me this time?" the man asked putting his hands together with a grin.

"this" jungkook nudged to taehyung.

"tell more"

"he is made of crystals as you can see from his eyes and skin." jungkook walked forward grabbing Taehyungs arm. He opened the fabric around his arm showing the shimmering cracks in his arm.

"vey very intersting" the man said walking forward. "and he is alive, how is this possible"

"no one knows, i dont care. But he is valuable. Even the small piece is worth Half a million" jungkook showed the man a paper.

"whats with the blood?"

"oh i was...A bit messy this morning" jungkook said putting his hands away with no specific reason. "demon things"

"i see..." the man held the paper with a few fingers to avoid the blood. He only needed to see the signature and the price to know the demon was speaking the truth.

"i will pay the amount we agreed on and you will sell him for me" jungkook said.

"deal"

Jungkook chuckled and threw a small package of money towards the man who catched it.

"good, now come with me boy" the man said giving Taehyung a push. Taehyung looked panicked, his eyes searching jungkooks. The demon stared at him before he looked away, breaking eye contact.

-

I will double update today, hee.👀

Hope you liked it and see you at the next update later today!
🌼🌼🌼