9: scare

Taehyung was done eating the food, it was very delicous. Now he was having a orange juice that he found in the fridge. Yoongi told him he could whatever he wanted and when he wanted, but only not to touch Jungkooks banana milks that were on the top shelf.

Taehyung didnt expect the demon to be drinking that kind of thing. But he was wrong and he actually did. It was pretty funny to the boy. Imagining the scary Jungkook enjoy Banana milk.

He was smiling. A bit lost in his thoughts that he didn notice soneone entering the room untill the person leaned on the table their strong aura filling the room.

"h-hello" taehyung said to jungkook trying to be nice. Hoping the demon would be nice back for once.

"did you like the food?" jungkook asked.

"i did"

"you want it again?"

Taehyung being a bit confused by the questions decided to be honest and nodded his head.

"well too bad i will be selling you tomorrow....How great, i will be even richer than i am now" jungkook chuckled looking at the boy. His crystal eyes looked down in a sad way.

"stop looking like that it annoys me" jungkook said as he frowned looking at the boy he just made sad. But he couldnt look away. He was stuck in place, looking at Taehyungs soft cheeks and nose..

"i-im sorry" taehyung tried to hide the emotion. Jungkook stared at him before he scoffed and stood up abruptly walking out of the room with fast steps.

"what was that about?" Jimin entered the room, his arm linked with yoongi while they held two bags with what looks like grocery's

"t-that he will sell me.....Tomorrow" taehyung said and sighed not even feeling thirsty anymore.

"tomorrow?!" jimin said surprised.

"weak fool" Yoongi mumbled to himself. "i told him.."

"i dont want to go Jiminie. Please dont let him sell me, i just want to go back to mr.Shin" taehyung said while the tears brim in his eyes, he tugged at the vampire's sleeve.

"i...I will see what i can do, but im afraid i cant help you" jimin said. He hated to see taehyung like this. Because in the past week he had grew closer to the boy. He was very kind and cute. He liked to learn him new things, there was still a lot taehyung could learn.

"please Jimin"

"i will talk to him, go help yoongi with the grocery's" jinin said with a sigh and looked at yoongi who was putting the drinks in the fridge.
Taehyung nodded and quickly wiped his eyes going to help the wolf.

Unknown of a pair of eyes watching him.

-

"maybe you should rethink again..Before selling him" Jimin said to Jungkook who sat behind his desk sorting some papers he had recieved in the mail this week.

"why?"

"you know, he is good company. And he is innocent, you cant do that to him" Jimin knew it was almost impossible to change jungkooks mind when the mdemon had decided something. But it was worth trying this time.

"yes i can, watch me"

"its not right, he doesnt even want to. You have loads of money"

"dont tell me what to do Park!"

"just dont. Not this time, please" jimin tried to plead but seeing jungkooks face change he gulped and stepped back.

"shut the fuck up!"
Jungkook shouted. His eyes turned black and his fangs grew longer. His whole appreance changed from a calm, cold one to a dark one. His features were sharpened and his face looked like he was ready to kill.

"calm down Jeon, we dont want your dragon to get angry"

"fuck off, you dont tell me what to do!" jungkook shouted he stepped forward as his hand raised to hurt the other. But he froze.

He Felt something...Someone

Jungkook turned his head to the side seeing Taehyung stand in the doorway with wide eyes. He looked at the demon in fear. He was already scared of the taller man but now...It was even more. Seeing how he could change like that.

The vampire also looked at the boy. Then at Jungkook. The two were having a really long eye contact.
But the thing that surprised him the most was when he saw Jungkook turn around and leave the room without saying anything else.

"so what yoongi said may be real after all.." jimin said to himself, remembering the talk he had with Yoongi.

He then looked back at Taehyung who still stood there frozen in place from fear. He put on a kind smile and walked to the boy.

"hey, he is gone dont worry"

"why is he like that?" taehyung asked as he slowly calmed down being around Jimin.

"he looks cold, but he got some anger problems...something can trigger his ither side easily. His more...Demonic side" jimin exlained. "as you see he is a demon. But also half dragon, which makes him so special among most people. It is rare to have a mixture of the two"

"dragon? Like hoseok?"

"yea...No...Well kind of, jungkook is a different type of dragon."

"oh okay" taehyung looked into the hallway where jungkook disapeared.

He wondered where the raven went..

---

My eyes cant focus on the letters anymore so in sorry if i missed any errors.

Thank you for reading see you at the next chapter,n🌼🌼🌼