25: dragon

"oh light, right" taehyung said as he walked around with two plants. Jungkook had bought him flowers since taehyung was very interested in nature. He was allowed to decorate Jungkook's work room as he pleases with them.

And thats exactly what he was doing. Placing the flowers near the window and one small on on jungkook's desk.

"yes!" he smiled and clapped for himself as he looked around. The flowers gave a nice color to the warm colored boring room.

-

Jungkook sat on the couch he felt weak. He knew exaclty why but he didnt want to.

Jungkook closed his eyes they felt heavy. Hoseok was right, as always. Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. He really needs to listen to him more, but he was too stubborn to do so. His ego was big.

"Jungkook?" taehyungs voice was heard taking him out of his nearing slumber. He tried to focus his eyes which was a hard task. "are you okay?" the boy was first going to ask the raven to come look at the room but he changed the question when he saw him like that.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook looked in a daze. His whole appearance had a different expression. He just sat there. His black eyes looking tired. His skin paler than usual, almost as pale as taehyung's.

"im fine...Just a bit sick"

"sick?" taehyung tilted his head, he didnt think jungkook could get sick.

"like Hoseok said, my restless dragon makes me sick. Its draining my energy" jungkook explained and rested his head in his hand.

Taehyung suddenly remembered that Hoseok indeed told them about this. He had totally forgotten about it. He looked at jungkook who didnt look all to healthy. He didnt want the raven to be sick.
"you can...Shift" taehyung then said.

Jungkooks eyes opened again and looked at him. Focusing immediately for a unknown reason.
"i dont want to scare you"

"your health is more important. I will be fine" taehyung said.

Jungkooks heart warmed at thise words and seeing the boys soft crystal eyes. How will he handle taehyung genty when he is in dragon form. His dragon was stronger and bigger, it will be a task for him to be careful.
"if you say so" jungkook stood up waiting till the strength got back inside his body. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment. When he opened them again he looked perfectly fine, only that his eyes looked tired and his skin was pale.

The younger boy followed the demon outside into the big garden.

"just wait there" jungkook said and taehyung halted standing a few meters away from the older. He gulped when jugkook glanced at him his eyes had turned white.

He saw the pale hands turn black and clawlike. A painful crack was heard and wings came out of the ravens back. With another crack his arms and legs changed shape.

It was a unpleasantness sight, did it hurt the other? Yet taehyung couldnt find it in him to look away, it was also..Fascinating to see.

Taehyung was staring at the other and before he realised it he was face to face with a big black dragon. Its white eyes staring at him

 Its white eyes staring at him

(a/n: something like this..)

Taehyung took a step back when the dragon appoached him. The eyes of the dragon softened and he stopped moving. Jungkook didnt want to make taehyung fear his true form. He lowered himself in almost a bowing way. His eyes looking at the boy who slowly took a step closer.

"jungkook?" taehyung asked. Just to make sure this was still the raven and not something else. The black creature huffed. His hot breath fanned over taehyungs hands. The boy extended his hand and slowly moved towards the dragon's face. Placing it on the nose of the winged creature.

The dragon closed his eyes and let the crystal boy touch his head, the horns, the wings, the tail. Everything that he wanted. He just stood still following the other with his eyes.

"its beautiful" taehyung said and stood next to jungkook. The dragon pressed his nose against taehyungs chest warming the boy's cold body with his heat.

"Jeo-Oh my god!" someone exit the house to the garden the dragon looked up immediately, his claw gently pulled taehyung against him his wing lowering in a shielding manner.

He relaxed when he noticed it was just Yoongi. Taehyung on the other hand looked with wide eyes in front of him.

"what do you want?" the dragon spoke. His voice was deep and low a growling effect was laced in the voice. Taehyung shivered hearing it.

"i came to say dinner is ready, but i didnt expect this" yoongi nudges to the two. He was surprised to see jungkooks dragon here but also the way he was shielding off taehyung. "anyway imma head back inside" he said. They had gotten more bold and casual towards Jungkook who wasnt just cursing and shouting anymore, ever since taehyung arrived things were calm in the house.

Yoongi left and after that Jungkook shifted back. This looked less painful that then turning to the dragon form. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who now stood next to him. Straightening his clothes a bit.

"lets eat" jungkook said pretending nothing happend.

"kook?"

The demon halted, di he hear that right? Did he say..Kook?.. He chuckled softly and turned around.

"your dragon is beautiful" the boy said. Jungkooks heart warmed, even if he wasnt quite alive as others were.

"dont fear me" jungkook said after a silence. Taehyung looked at him a bit. He wasnt scared of jungkook that much, he just saw the raven as unpredictable now.

"im not"

"thats good.....Now come eat" jungkook took taehyungs hand and walked with him to the house.

---

Kookoo a bit soft HMMMMMM

thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼