32: drink

A day passed and Jungkook sat with Taehyung and the yoonmin couple at the dining table. They had finished their food a hour ago but were just sitting there. Jungkook was reading, taehyung was listening to Jimin's wild stories about his first days as a vampire.

"i went everywhere, and when i bit my first human and had their blood. It was like i got a addiction, it was so strange!"

"you were crazy Jimin, you just didnt know how to walk" yoongi said remembering when jimin just flashed away at speed and he had to search for the boy everytime.

"but running was faster. Why walk" jimin

"so your boyfriend can also see you and know where you are."

"i walk now dont i?"

"ye"

"now then" jimin said and patted yoongis shoulder knowing it annoyed the werewolf. Taehyung chuckled at the two. "so wanna do something fun?"

"yes!"

"lets go drinking, i want to know if you can get drunk"

At those words Jungkooks eyes snapped up at the blonde vampire and he slapped the book closed.

"you WHAT"

"why not, its fun. And besides You will go with him so, no need to worry" Jimin said. "dont tell me you arent curious, i just wonder if his body will react to it like ours do"

Yes jungkook thought of it, but he wouldnt just do it like Jimin. He will maybe do it later. And he didnt really like the idea knowing Jimin can be a bit too much sometimes.

"i want to go" Taehyung said.

"you have no idea what he is talking about" jungkook said to the boy.

"no, but it sounds fun"

The demon sighed and put the book on the table giving a glare at Jimin. "fine, but just a few hours. When i say we are going, we are leaving"

"okay okay" Jimin said alreasy happy he got jungkook to accept. He stood up and pulled yoongi with him. "we are going to get dressed. Taehyung, come follow us"

"why?" jungkook asked.

"i will get him a good outfit"

"Ji-" jungkook didnt get the chance to say something the three already dissapeared leaving him alone in the room.

"okay Tae, lets see" jimin said looking in his closet. He pulled out some things and held them in front of Taehyung. The boy just looked a bit confused. After a while Jimin was done and gave taehyung a pile of chlothes. "put it on"

"cant i just wear this?" taehyung asked looking at his oversized sweater that he got from Jungkook and a pair of shorts.

"this is a special outing, so you want to look special. And i bet you that Jungkook will like it."

"okay then" taehyung wanted jungkook to like it too so he wore the clothes he got from Jimin.
It was a white button up shirt which was loose around the arms and black skinny pants that had a rather high waist, hugging his slim waist that was visible if he stuck the shirt into his pants...Which he did. He smiled liking the outfit.

"i feel pretty" he said when jimin stood next to him.

"you are indeed pretty. Now lets show Jungkook!"

"i am already here" A low voice said the two turned to the doorway seeing Jungkook stand there next to Yoongi who was tying his shoes.
The demon looked the crystal boy up and down. He grinned and tilted his head. "wel thats a nice view."