3: wonder

3: wonder

-

At a mansion like house Taehyung was pushed inside a big room with a couch and kitchen. It looked like the living area.

But taehyung didn't feel comfortable. Because the tall dark haired man was staring at him. A heavy aura coming from him intimidating taehyung who shrunk under his gaze.

"i wonder..." jungkook said as he eyed the boy he just stole from the old man. This...Taehyung boy was very interesting. It wasn't anything like Jungkook had seen before. Shin hid it away from him and the rest of the world. But why? "How much you are worth?"

"..." taehyung stayed silent. He didn't want to talk with this scary man. He just held his arm which had a painful crack in it. Small shards of crystal fell down when he moved his arm. He bit his lip trying to ignore the pain.

He didn't feel pain that fast but when he breaks he feels the disconnection of his pieces. He could actually feel himself break. That's why she always told him to be careful until he was finished. His body wasn't ready to be used yet, it was too weak.

Shin was a lonely man and gave taehyung a soul before he was finished. So he had company. Someone to talk with when he got home after a long day working for the pieces he needed for his creation.

Taehyung had been away from his safe home for just around two hours and he was already missing it. He had never been without Shin out of the house. Taehyung was losing his trust in outside people. Because just when someone visited them he had gotten hurt. And not by accident. Jungkook did it on purpose.

Taehyung just hoped there wont be more like this Jungkook guy. He still had a lot to learn, he didn't know.

"Let's see" Jungkook stood up, snapping Taehyung back from his thoughts. He took a step back keeping distance between hin and this man.

He wondered what Jungkook was. He didn't look human at all. He wasn't sure if he was a vampire...That came the most close. But Jungkook was looking sharper than a vampire. And his eyes were grey and not red.

Suddenly Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arm pulling him closer. A small crack was heard and a few shards of crystal fell on the floor.

"ah! D-dont" taehyung said with a whimper. Jungkook was going to break him like this. He saw the cracked line spread bigger going to his shoulder.

"give me some of it, i want to know what i can get from you. You look...Valuable" jungkook grinned and pushed his finger between the crack of Taehyung's arm. He broke a part from the arm. Taehyung yelped and pulled his arm back holding it against his chest with teary eyes.

Jungkook was now holding a shiny clear crystal piece in his hand.

"whats happening?" Jimin asked while walking inside the room. He was Jungkook near the window looking at the glass like thing in his hand. Then to taehyung who was standing in the corner holding his broken arm.

"did he hurt you?" Jimin asked the boy. Taehyung nodded a bit hesitant. He didn't trust this Jimin guy.

"let me see"

Jimin walked closer but Taehyung quickly walked away with his back against the wall. Hiding his arm with his not broken hand.

"i will not hurt you okay, I just want to see, '' Jimin said. Taehyung stayed where he was letting Jimin come closer. "can you show me?" jimin asked. Taehyung slowly removed his hand showing the deep crack in his arm but also a missing part. A gap was made and the edges were sharp. Definitely broken off.

"looking for this?" Jungkook said standing behind Jimin. The vampire wasn't even startled he just sighed and turned around.

"don't just take someone body parts. Thats not how it works" jimin said and crossed his arms.

"I don't care, if it's valuable I will break him into pieces. Maybe just sell him to the highest bidder like this?" jungkook looked up like he was thinking with a grin. "ahh such a good idea. Well i will be off. Gotta take this to someone to see its worth"

Taehyung didn't like Jungkook. The way he looked talking about his plan was scaring him. His grin and dark eyes that were partly covered by his intense black hair. His fangs that where glistering when he opened his mouth to talk. Besides that something was interesting about him.

"Oh wait, get here you" Jungkook said, walking back and grabbing Taehyung. Pulling the boy after him.

"what are you going to do?" Jimin asked. He didn't like the way jungkook was handling this boy like he was an object. Taehyung was alive, he breathed, he talked so he wasn't an object. This was a living person. A special person.

But Jimin didn't dare to go against Jungkook too much, the demon was easily triggered. And he was strong. Jungkook isn't just a demon he was half dragon as well. He was too strong for Jimin to even damage the raven.

"he is staying here. Don't even think of letting him out.'' Jungkook said pushin Taehyung into a small room that they used as storage.

"what no, let me talk to him." Jimin said. "don't lock him up. He isn't going anywhere i can assure you that"

"fine, but when I come back and he is gone. I am blaming you, Park" jungkook said, his eyes darkening and he pointed his finger threateningly at the half vampire.

Then the demon left the house and with that the heavy dark aura in the house as well. Leaving the air thin and normal.

---

Dynamite is such a good song. I like it! All the members looked so pretty😭😤💕

I actually had to add a other chapter after the first one. But oh well...I was impatient. But i will just spread that information over this and next chapter. I hope its still good so far. ^^

Thank you for reading.