34: heating

Taehyung and Jungkook just stared at eachother. It was a heavy silence that was feeling heavy but hot. Jungkooks heart was beating as he stared at the crystal eyes.

"i-i did that....." taehyung mumbled and looked away. He wrapped his arms around his body. He could feel the touches, where and how Jungkook touched him. If he could blush his face woukd be red by now.
"we-i....You-..." the boy couldnt make words feeling embarrassed.

"you were drunk...Dont worry about it" Jungkook said trying to ease the boy's thoughts.
Taehyung pulled his legs up in a attempt of hiding himself from the demon's eyes. It was making him feel hot.

"i didnt do anything" the demon added.

"i know....."

"dont be embarrassed"

"i-i am confused..." taehyung said.

"of what?"

"i dont mind it......I-i liked it. Is that bad?" the boy's voice was soft, almost a whisper. But jungkook heard him clearly. He was surprised by the words and walked to the bed.

"why did you......Like..." taehyung didnt know how to ask this.He wanted to know why the demon was touching him like that. Did they feel more for eachoter?

He looked down at the boy and chuckled. "because i wanted to" he gabe the boy the answer to the untold question. That made the boy only more shy as he shrunk and refused to look at the demon. Unable to speak out words.

"but if you enjoyed, we could....Continue?" the demon smirked and leaned down over the boy his breath fanning over taehyungs cheek. The boy looked up and immediately regretting doing so, seeing Jungkooks face so close to his. His black orbs drawing his attention making him unable to look away.

Taehyung had only one thing in his mind. Why cant i stop...
He felt like he should look away and distance himself. But he was unable to move. He felt a strong pull towards Jungkook.

The memories of last night flashed through his mind. His behavior was very different. His mind had different thoughts. Thoughts that were now still in his mind. Last night cleared his mind.

"so, you still feel the same?" jungkook said noticing the way taehyung reacted. The boy felt the same as last night.

"i..." taehyung paused. "i do..."

"how interesting" the demon chuckled and pushed taehyung on his back on the bed. The crystal eyes turned black. Jungkook used his hand to remove the boy's bangs. "beautiful"

"j-jungkook"

"yes?"

"will.....I regret?"

"i wont make you regret, if you accept." jungkook said. "accept my protection, my care and my feelings for you"

Taehyungs hands went to touch the demon's jawline feeling the scale-like texture there. The demon lowered leaning closer to the boy. Their noses almost touching. The answer was right there, it just needed to be spoken.

"i...I" taehyungs breath slowed down. "i accept....I want this....You"

That was clearly the answer jungkook wanted to hear. He smirked and bend down to kiss those lips he wondered were so soft as he imagined.

And they were.

Taehyung was surprised and a bit unsure what to do. He just kept his hand on jungkooks cheek and closed his eyes. His whole body was hot, he didnt know how it was possible.

Suddenly Jungkook pulled away and his eyes darken. Slowly turning his head to the door. And right there stood Jimin. His eyes wide and mouth had fallen open.

"oh my god!" he said. "am i seeing this right?!" he blinked and still saw the same. He was sure that his eyes were not lying to him.

"YOONGI!" he shouted and left the bedroom. "JUNGKOOK KISSED TAEHYUNG!!"

"fucking hell" jungkook said and sighed. He walked to the closet and grabbed a jacket with a sigh.

Taehyung was now beyond embarrassment again. He rolled himself in the blankets hoping to vanish.

"taehyung, go down when you are done hiding" the demon sounded different, his voice was lower and his eyes were dark. He sounded angry,
Jungkook left the room after that leavung taehyung confused by what just happend.

Meanwhile Jimin was ready downstairs to share the news with his boyfriend.

"he WHAT?" yoongi said wide awake now. He was spacing out on the couch after their long and rough night.

"he kissed Taehyung i saw it. I walked in on them."

"it was kinda coming. But i am still surprised" the wolf said and chuckled. "i am so in for this. This will be fun"

"i wonder what jungkook will say. He noticed me, protect me if he kills me" jimin said already taking a hiding behind yoongi. And right on queue Jungkook walked into the room. His eyes sending dagger to the vampire that was peeking from behind Yoongi.

"Park"

"dont kill me. Im innocent"

"you are far from innocent minnie" yoongi mumbled getting a smack from Jimin.

"i will deal with you later. I am leaving"

"where are you going?" yoongi asked.

"that is none of your concerns" the demon replied and left without another word or sound. Being gone when taehyung walked down to look for him...

---

I had things in my head. But i didnt quite manage to write them the way i wanted. I hope this is okay, thank you for reiding either way.

I will see you in the next update!
🌼🌼🌼