🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟲 (𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴)

Start from the beginning

The sudden thud sound startled to everyone, and sameer look at his sister and wife both with a blank face.

Khushi was lying on the floor unconsciously, fresh blood covering the whole portion of her forehead, the heavy chandelier has fallen on her feminine body, making her faint exactly that moment. Naina was flabbergasted, she wasn't able to move or think for some jiffy, she awfully look at her sister-in-law, fighting for each breath, which she was taking complicatedly.

"Khushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii." vishakha shouted in shock, instantly running closer to her daughter, and watching her fainted figure tearfully.

"We should admit to khushi immediately, she has already lost so much of blood. If we will delay more, it can be prove fatal for her." Rahul suggested in heavy voice, lifting up the body of his sister with the help of sameer, they both take her out and laid down her on the car seat.

"If anything will happen to my daughter, i swear of god i will make your life more painful than hell." Vishakha warned to bemused naina with exasperated look, vivek try to console his heartbroken wife, requesting her to have faith on god.

"How did this chandelier fallen down suddenly? something is wrong here." Bhua ji spoke to herself with doubtful expression on her face, eyeing to her daughter, who gave - "I didn't done anything" look to her.

"Who will try to harm sameer other than you?" Bhua ji said to tina in anger, very well knowing that sameer was standing under the chandelier. It must be her daughter's conspiracy to cause him hurt.

"Yeah i know, i am angry with sameer but that doesn't mean i will do this stupidity. Come-on mom, at least believe your daughter, i hadn't done anything." Tina try to clarify herself, looking at her mother disheartenly.

"Fine, but if i will know that it was you behind this all then i will not leave you." Neeta warned tina in a slow whisper, feeling empathy for innocent khushi who risked her life for her brother, or maybe for naina. Her dearest bhabhi.

..........................................

"How did this happened?" Dr.verma question to rahul, earning answer from sameer - "She met with an accident, please admit her immediately."

"Ok fine, but i would suggest you to file a complaint against the culprit in police station, if someone has done this purposely to hurt khushi, then i think she is having lethal enemy around her." Dr.verma advice them in solemn look, having experience of years about this type of accident cases. He shares friendly relationship with maheshwari's, and looking at unconscious khushi he can easily figure out that her accident wasn't normal, but so dangerous and painful. Maybe, it was planned for someone else and not for her.

They both nodded their head in yes, fearfully staring their beloved sister sleeping quietly on the stretcher, dr.verma ask his staff member to take khushi inside the operation theatre.

Rahul look at to sameer, and he also looked him, the fright of losing their sister reflecting on their face.

"Don't worry brother, our khushi will be fine." Rahul console his brother, who was scared like a small kitten. He hugged him gently, dabbing his hand on his back and trying to make him stronger.

"Bhai...if khushi will leave all of us then?" Sameer questioned him in scary look, tears of grief naturally flowing down through his innocent eyes. Rahul shook his head voilently, and assured - "Shut up idiot boy...don't say foolish things, she is our brave girl...she will definitely fight back with this small accident, stop crying now okay?"

"It all happened because of me, if i would have noticed the losing balance of chandelier. Then my khushi...my khushi would haven't been fighting for her life" Sameer mumbled in guilty voice, crying senselessly for causing hurt to his sister, he felt extreme comfortable, he felt home in rahul's arms, he felt peace with his consoling touch.

"Relax, nothing will happen to her, why are you crying? have trust on god...he will make her alright." Rahul said with comforting smile, placing a kiss on his head in brotherly way.

Naina witness their brother like hug from the corner, and felt a small smile appearing on her face. This scene was so satisfying, sameer and rahul both have yearned so much for each other, although they never confessed this. But, she have seen pain in their eyes many times.

"Please reunite them god, solve their misunderstanding regarding each other." She mumbled with hopeful look, wiping her tear drop with satisfaction feeling inside her heart.

"Now it's a high time to expose the real criminal." She added in detest expression, planning something very big to reveal the face of culprit.

.......................................

"I want to say something." Dr.verma said in solemnity, looking at everyone.

"Khushi has lost huge quantity of blood from her body, and we need urgent blood donor. Her blood group is O -...check quickly if your blood is matching with hers." He informed them, and left immediately to revisit the patient.

"My blood is B +." vivek spoke with sad expression, and his wife wondered if her blood is O - or something else?

"I am her mother, so my blood will definitely match with my daughter." Vishakha said smilingly, to which the nurse replied politely - "Ma'am it's not necessary that if you're her mother, then your blood will match with her. You need to go for a test right away, if it will be O - we will definitely transfer your blood to your daughter."

"Sameer, Rahul, why you both aren't going for the test? Naina suspiciously question them both, and they try to avoid - "We are going."

"What will you do by testing your blood?" Vishakha screamed at them in malice, and rahul looked her in disbelief.

"Why are you saying like that mummy ji. They're her brother." Naina spoke in surprised look, and her mother-in-law chuckled bitterly.

"They're not my real son, they both are Illegitimate child." She blurted out in anger, forcing naina to get shock with this sudden declaration.

Illegitimate child? How? sameer and rahul both are stepson of vishakha? 😱

"Whatever it is, let them get tested once, maybe their blood group will be O - we never know ma'am, who will be the hero of our life." The nurse spoke as matter of fact, asking them to get ready for the blood test.

"Mummy ji ne jo kaha hain woh sach hai?" Naina ask them both to re-confirm, and their silence given answer of her question. She was taken aback with this information, her husband isn't a real son of vishakha, neither her brother-in-law.

She never knew that they both are her illegitimate children, she thought her father-in-law got married only one time. But no, she was completely wrong and was living in darkness of lies since the beginning.

"It's mean, sameer and rahul's real mother is still unidentified." Naina murmured in dread, thinking, that who could be that woman who given them birth?

Tomorrow - Tujhse Hi Aashique.

How was the update?

Any favourite scene or dialouge?

Shock laga sunke ki rahul aur sameer dono hi stepson hai vishakha ke? 😉