Chaeyoung - Hide

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

Seeing Chaeyoung and Mina happy hurts me but what hurts me more is that I push myself to hide the pain.

To try to smile behind the pain.

"Love, let's go out" I heard Mina unnie said "Sure, my love" Chaeyoung unnie said and I smiled at them "Unnies, you're too cute" I said "We're meant to be" Chaeyoung unnie said and my smiled faded away "I'll be at my room to rest, enjoy your date" I said and went to my room.

I laid on my bed and cried "I'm avoiding the pain but why am I hurting more?" I asked and sobbed.

Someone knocked "Y/N, it's Nayeon" Nayeon unnie said and entered "Why are you crying?" She asked "I'm just stressed" I said and she sighed.

"Y/N, you can tell me everything" She said "It's nothing serious, unnie" I said "There's a saying that 'People go through so much pain trying to avoid pain' so tell me" She said.

I wiped my tears "Will there ve changes if I tell you?" I asked "It depends" She said.

"I-I like Chaeyoung unnie but she's already in a relationship and it hurts me to see her with Mina unnie so I always avoid them when they're together" I explained.

She hugged me "Aigoo, love hurts" She said "So does that mean that I already love her?" I asked "You don't like her, you love her" She said.

"What to do?" I asked and cried harder "I don't know. What I know is you shouldn't avoid it because you'll get hurt more" She said.

"You should rest" She said "Don't tell the others, okay?" I said and she nodded.

The next day...

We all woke up to go to work "Good morning" Jeongyeon unnie said "Morning" I said "Not a good morning for our Y/N" Sana unnie said and hugged me "Sana, let her go" Jihyo unnie said.

We arrived at the practice room "We'll be filming a video for today and all you have to do is to answer the questions given to you" Our manager said and we nodded.

We answered questions "Y/N again" They said "What hurts you but not physically?" They asked "Nothing hurts more than seeing the person you love with someone else" I said and smiled bitterly.

"Can you share the story behind it?" They asked and I nodded "I fell inlove with someone but soon after, that someone entered a relationship with someone also close to me" I said.

"I tried to hide the pain, to avoid it, not knowing that it'll hurt me more" I said "We don't know that" Dahyun unnie said "I didn't want to share it' I said "I wanna keep it to myself" I added. 

"Can we ask who that someone is?" Tzuyu unnie said "I'll just keep it" I said "But won't it hurt more to keep it to yourself?" Momo unnie asked "I'll get used to all the hurt I'm in now" I said and giggled.

"Our Y/N is too precious to get hurt" They said "Don't let others hurt you so much, they don't deserve you" Chaeyoung unnie said.

Seriously, coming from her.

We finished filming "I never thought Y/N can hide something from us" Mina unnie said and we giggled.