Chaeyoung - Couple?

Female reader

(You're Itzy's 6th member)

Y/N POV

"UNNIE, I'M TIRED" I whined "We just took a break" Yeji unnie said "It was just a 5-minute break" I said "Pabo" Yuna said "Have some respect to me, I'm older than you" I said "Only by a month" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you roll your eyes on me or I'll tell Chaeyoung sunbaenim that you like her" She warned "Then tell her" I said and she stood up.

"CHAEYOUNG SUNBAENIM!" They said and I looked the door. Oh crap, she's here.

"Sunbaenim" I said and bowed at her "What brings you here, sunbaenim?" I asked "Your sister is looking for you" She said "What's wrong with that ostrich?" I mumbled.

"Go now, we'll have a break" Lia unnie said and I nodded.

Chaeyoung sunbaenim and I walked out "I'm sorry" I said "Why?" She asked "Because you went all the way to our practice room to pick me up because of my sister" I said and she giggled.

"If I didn't, I wouldn't have known that you like me" She said and I looked down "You're like my unnie to me that's why I like you" I said.

"I told you that you should call me unnie" She said "But you're my sunbae" I said "I don't care" She said and smiled.

We entered their practice room "Y/N!" They greeted and hugged me "I can't breathe" I said and they laughed.

I looked at my sister "Unnie, why did you call me?" I asked "I know that you're tired so rest here for a while" She said and I smiled "You're the best!" I said and giggled.

"SHE'S SO CUTE!" They squealed and I lay on their couch "I'll just take a nap" I said and Chaeyoung unnie went to me.

"I'll brush your hair" she said and I smiled "Please~" I pleaded and she laughed "Place your head on my lap" She said and I did so "YOU TWO LOOK CUTE TOGETHER!" The others squealed.

"Let's be quiet or else Chaeyoung will know that Y/N likes her" Jeongyeon unnie said "I already know" Chaeyoung unnie said and I smiled "When did you find out?" They asked her.

"Earlier" She said "But I only like you as my sister" I said "Liar" They said "You always say that you want to marry her" They said and Chaeyoung unnie laughed "That's only a joke and I wanna sleep. Shut up, unnies" I said and closed my eyes.

CHAEYOUNG POV

"We'll just eat outside, wanna come?" The girls said "Just buy food for me and Y/N" I said and they smiled "We will" They said.

"Don't do anything to her, she's still young" Jeongyeon unnie said "Just go" I said and they laughed "Bye~" They said and I continued to brush my fingers to her hair.

"It's not bad if I sleep next to her, right?" I said to myself and laid next to her "Hugging her won't be bad, right?" I said to myself and hugged her.

TWICE POV

We bought food and went back to the practice room.

We entered and was shocked with what we saw.

Chaeyoung and Y/N sleeping next to each other while Chaeyoung is hugging Y/N.

We smiled "WAKE UP!" We shouted and they opened their eyes "What- AAAAA!" Y/N shouted and pushed Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung fell off the couch and fell on the floor "YAH!" She shouted "I-I'm sorry" Y/N said "It hurts" Chaeyoung said and rubbed her arm.

"Y/N, help Chaeyoung. She's hurt" Nayeon unnie said and she nodded "Chaeyounb unnie, I'm really sorry" She said "It's okay now" Chaeyoung said and smiled "Let's eat" Chaeyoung said.

Y/N POV

We prepared the food for them "Unnie, why were you hugging me earlier?" I asked "I just wanted to keep you warm" She said "Or you really wanted to feel Y/N's warmth because you also like her?" Momo unnie teased.

"Why will Chaeyoung unnie like me? I'm only her junior" I said "Because you're kind and pretty" Chaeyoung unnie said and pecked my cheek.

I blushed "My sister is a grown up already" Jeongyeon unnie said "You two would make a good couple" Their manager said.

"But Chaeyoung unnie is better with Mina unnie" I said "I am not a gay" I added and they laughed "Then you both just have a crush on each other?" They asked and we nodded.

"That's boring" They said. Just like this chapter.

I won't be updating for days because my scores from the exams are unacceptable like it's so low..

Byeeeeee~~