Tzuyu - Number

Requested by: J_o_e_l

Male reader

Y/N POV

I'm the MC for SBS Inkigayo.

I'm a little nervous because I'm really not into this thing but I have to do this.

Time skip...

We're currently interviewing TWICE and they were teasing Tzuyu to me.

I didn't care about it because I thought that they were just joking around.

I went to my dressing room and saw TWICE waiting.

I bowed at them "May I help you?" I asked "Our maknae here needs help" Jihyo said and pushed Tzuyu.

"How may I help you?" I asked but she just looked down.

"She wants to have your number" Her members said and I laughed.

I got a pen and a paper.

I wrote my number and gave it to her.

"Don't tell anyone" I said and she blushed.

"Thank you" She said "No worries" I said and her members squealed.

A week later...

Tzuyu and I had been texting for a week and she's actually fun to talk with.

We decided to go out for a coffee today.

"Y/N" She called "How are you?" I asked "Good" She said and smiled.

We went to our table and ordered our drinks.

"Tzuyu, I'm just curious about something" I said "What is it?" She asked "Why did you ask for my number?" I asked and she sighed.

"Isn't it obvious?" She asked "What?" I asked "I like you" She confessed.

"I like you like, like like not just like but-" I cut her off "I understand" I said and giggled.

"That's why your members are teasing you last week?" I asked and they nodded.

"The Choi Tzuyu likes me" I said and she lightly slapped my arm.

"What if I feel the same?" I asked "Court me first and I need the members', my family's approval"  She said.

"I'm confident that they'll approve" I said and she scoffed "They aren't as easy as you think" She said.

I held her hand bad dragged her to my car.

"Where are we going and what about our drinks?" She asked "To your dorm and forget about the drinks" I said and drove off.

She showed me the way to their dorm.

We went in and her members face us teasing looks.

I bowed at them "I'm Jeon Y/N and I'm asking your approval for me to court Chou Tzuyu" I said and they smiled.

"IT'S A YES FOR ALL OF US!" They all said and I smiled.

"That fast?" She asked and I nodded.

"Now, for your family's" I said "Can you call them for me?" I asked and she nodded.

She called her family "I'll introduce someone to you" She said and turned her phone to me.

She translated everything I said.

Her family approved "I hope to meet you soon, Mr. and Mrs. Chou" I said and Tzuyu translated it.

She ended the call and her members were looking at us.

"Thank us" They said "Why?" We asked "If we didn't help Tzuyu get your number, you won't end up courting her then dating her after a while" They said.

"Thank you" I said and they laughed.

"Just that? No food?" Momo asked "Do you have schedules for tomorrow?" I asked and they nodded.

They are always busy.

"I'll ask my manager to deliver food to you" I said and they celebrated.

"I'll get going now" I said and Tzuyu went with me outside.

"Call me when you get home" She said and I nodded.

"Rest now" I said and she nodded "Go inside, it's cold" I said "You go first" She said and I laughed.

I went inside my car and save a goodbye to her before driving home.