Chaeyoung - Silent treatment

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

I had a plan to prank my girlfriend since I missed her a lot.

"LOVE, I'M HOME!" Chaeyoung shouted and approached me while I watch some movies.

She hugged me but I ignored her "Hey, is there something wrong?" She asked "Talk to me" She said "Talk to me or I'll leave" She threatened and let go of the hug.

"Y/N, WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" She shouted but I focused on the movie.

She stood up and left hurriedly"Oh crap" I mumbled and grabbed my keys knowing that I won't be able to catch her.

Time skip...

I arrived at their dorm "What did you do to the cub? She turned into a lion" Nayeon said and I smiled "I just gave her a silent treatment as a prank" I said "She's roaring so bad" She said and I laughed.

I went to her room "Love" I entered her room and hugged her "Why are you here?" She asked clearly annoyed.

"It was just a prank" I said "I hate you" She said "I know" I said "I missed you so bad then you'll just ignore me, how can I not get mad?" She asked "I missed you, too so I decided to prank you" I said and she hugged me back.

"I really thought you're ignoring me because you wanted to breakup with me" She said and hid on the crook of my neck "I'll never leave you" I said "If you only know how truly, madly, deeply I am inlove with you" I said and she smiled.

"Don't do it again" She said "Silent treatment?" I asked and she nodded "Tell me about your day first" I said and she smiled.

"We practice a lot and played in between breaks" She said "This little kid" I said "I'm not a little kid anymore" She whined "Blame your height" I said and she smacked my arm.

"I'm just stating the facts" I said and she went out.

I followed her "Love, notice me" I said but she ignored me "Looks like the tables have turned" Her unnies teased "Crap" I said and they laughed.

Merry Christmas!! Hope y'all ate delicious food and stay safe!!