Sana - Lost girl

Female reader

Y/N POV

I'm a super fan of TWICE.

I'm in love with all of them but Sana unnie is just something else.

I really want to meet them.

Me and my family is eating our dinner.

"Y/N, do you have anything that you want for your birthday?" My dad asked.

I really want to fly to South Korea and meet TWICE but my parents know nothing about K-pop.

"Nothing, Dad" I said and smiled.

"Are you sure?" My mom asked "My and your dad won't be here for you birthday because of a business trip" She added.

"Where?" I asked "South Korea" They said and I widened my eyes.

"I want to come" I said "You're too young to go with us" My dad said "Dad, I'm already 21 and I can find work there" I said.

"You never allowed me to visit other countries" I mumbled but enough for the to hear.

"Pack your things" My mom said "But my birthday is less than two weeks from tonight" I said.

"You'll allow me?" I asked and they nodded.

"You can explore there since we'll be there for a month" My dad said "Month?" I asked and they nodded.

"An entertainment company wants us to do a lot of work since we'll be working with them" My mom said and I nodded.

Time skip...

We just landed here in South Korea.

We went in the van and drove to the house that the company provided for us since we'll be staying there for a month.

"What entertainment company are you working with?" I asked "JYP Entertainment" My mom said and I widened my eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked "We didn't think you're interested" They said and I sighed.

"I'll come with you at work" I said and they nodded.

Please, let me meet TWICE.

"Y/N, what group do you like again?" My mom asked "I don't like them, I love them" I said and smiled.

"TWICE" I said "Don't tell them about it" I told her knowing that she'll tease me.

The next day...

I can't believe it.

I'm inside the JYP Entertainment building.

My parents are in a meeting and I didn't come with them inside because I just didn't want to.

I'm waiting outside the meeting room and got thirsty so I went downstairs to buy a drink.

I learned the Korean language by because my parents are Korean.

I was born and raised in another country.

I ordered my drink and went back to where I was.

I got lost.

"I need help" I said to myself.

I walked along the hallway "Do you need help?" A sweet woman asked and approached me.

I looked at her and realized.

It's Sana, Minatozaki Sana.

I bowed at her "I-I got lost" I said and she smiled at me.

That fucking smile.

It never fails to make my heart happy.

"I'll show you the way" She said "Are you sure? Aren't you busy?" I asked "Break time" She said and I nodded.

"I need to go to the meeting room" I said "My parents are there" I added and she nodded.

It was silent on the way there.

We arrived "Thank you" I said and bowed at her "You're welcome" She said "Can I get your name?" She asked "I'm Y/N" I said and she smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N" She said "I'm Sana" She said "Everyone knows who you are" I said and giggled.

The door of the meeting room opened "Sana, can you give Ms. Y/N a tour around? The meeting will take longer than expected" Someone said and she nodded.

"Shall we?" She asked and I nodded.

"Can I ask you questions?" She asked and I nodded.

"How did you end up here!" She asked "My parents are gonna be working with this company so yeah" I said and smiled.

"This is the cafeteria where everyone eats" She said "Are you a fan of us?" She asked and I nodded.

"Who's your bias?" She asked "Minatozaki Sana" I said "You know her?" I asked trying to tease her.

"I bet she's cute" She said "She can be anything, cute, sexy, gorgeous, dangerous and more" I said and she laughed.

She continued the tour until we finished.

"SANA!" A woman shouted and we turned to look who it was.

The Park Jihyo.

"A staff asked me to your her around" Sana said and Jihyo looked at me.

I bowed at her "You're Y/N, right?" She said and I nodded.

"JYP-nim told us that your parents will be working with us so we know you" She said "But Sana sunbaenim doesn't" I said.

"I forgot about it" Sana said and giggled.

"Call me unnie, sunbaenim makes me old" She said and smiled.

"Y/N, do you want to come with us?" Jihyo asked and I nodded.

Time skip...

I met the rest of the members and stayed with them for a while.

"You came to our concert?" They asked and I nodded.

"There's a video of Y/N" Jeongyeon said and played it on her phone.

We all looked at the phone "SANA UNNIE, MARRY ME!" I shouted on the video.

I widened my eyes "That wasn't me" I said "It's okay" They said.

"I'm willing to marry you" Sana said "Propose to me first" She said "My lost girl" She added and hugged me.

"She's really a flirt" Her members said and I laughed.