Chaeyoung - Feelings

Female reader

Y/N POV

I'm TWICE Nayeon's little sister and I have been close to her members ever since they started training.

I'm currently in my room watching TWICE's live "Nayeon unnie has the biggest secret here" Chaeyoung said so I immediately called her "Shut up" I said and she hung up.

I watched again and they were laughing a lot "That was our friend" Chaeyoung said and changed the subject.

They finished the live and I immediately called my sister "Unnie, tell Chaeyoung that she better be ready tomorrow" I said and she laughed "Why?" She asked "She almost said that you have another beautiful younger sister" I said "Gross, bye" She said and hung up.

The next day...

I went to TWICE's dorm "Y/N" Jihyo unnie said and hugged me "Unnie" I said and she giggled.

We went in and the others greeted me "Chaeyoung" I called and she laughed akwardly "Help" She said and she just laughed at her.

I chased her and started tickling her "STOP!" She roared but I didn't stop "I'm sorry" She said and I stopped "Y/N, pd-nim is looking for you" My sister said "Why?" I asked "No idea" She said "I'll come with you" Sana said "Me too" Tzuyu said and I nodded.

We went in their van "So did you have fun earlier with Chaeyoung?" They teased "Whatever" I said "We all know that you like her, well except for Charyoung" Sana unnie said "You two will look good together" Tzuyu said "MiChaeng makes a good couple" I said "Fight for her" They said "I don't know" I said and smiled bitterly.

We arrived at the building and they both head to their practice room while I head to pd-nim's office.

I went in and he welcomed me with a smile on his face "Pd-nim" I said and bowed at him "You must be wondering why I called you here" He said and I nodded "I want you be an idol" He said "Really?" I asked and he nodded "For the past years, I've been seeing your potential and you've grown on your own" He said.

I looked at him "Can you give me time to think?" I asked "Of course" He said and I smiled at him "I'll get going now" I said and he nodded.

I went to TWICE's practice room "Done?" They asked and I nodded "You girls already done?" I asked and they nodded.

We went in their van and I was in deep thoughts "Earth to Y/N" Sana unnie said "Yes?" I asked "You spaced out" Tzuyu said "I'm just thinking about something" I said and they nodded.

We arrived at their dorm "Unnie, I need to talk to you" I told my sister and she nodded.

We went to their room to talk privately "What's bothering you?" Nayeon unnie asked "Pd-nim wants me to become an idol" I said and she smiled "Isn't that great?" She asked "But I didn't train" I said "It's pd-nim who already told you that he wants you to become an idol, grab the opportunity" She said and I smiled "Thank you" I said and she hugged me "We'll always be here for you and we'll always support you" She said.

We went back to the living room "We've got some good news" Nayeon unnie said "Y/N will be debuting as an idol soon" She said and they all hugged me "WE'RE PROUD OF YOU!" They all said and I smiled.

I looked at them "Thank you unnies, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu" I said and they smiled at me.

I decided to go home and tell the rest of the family about the news, they were also about it.

The next day...

Pd-nim told me that I only have amonth to prepare for my debut as a soloist which pressured me a lot.