Chaeyoung - Strawberries

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

Sana unnie is currently eating spicy noodles "Unnie, can I have some?" I asked and she pouted "Kiss me first" She said.

"Cheeks" I said "Fine" She said and I pecked her cheeks "Now, can I have some?" I asked and nodded.

I ate some "It's spicy yet good" I said and thanked her "I'll just go to Chaeyoung unnie" I said and she nodded.

I knocked on Chaeyoung unnie's room "Unnie, it's your favorite" I said and went in her room.

I saw her lying on bed so I laid next to her "Where's my favorite?" She asked "Me" I said and she scoffed "I thought you bought strawberries for me" She said "Am I not enough?" I asked "You are my favorite member but not my favorite because strawberry is my favorite" She said.

"It's the same, my god" I said and she hugged me "Unnie, I'll be leaving tomorrow" I said "To where?" She asked "To my hometown, my parents needs to see me" I said "Why?" She asked "Family matters" I said.

"When will you be back?" She asked "I'll text you" I said and she nodded "Buy fresh strawberried for me, okay?" She said and I nodded.

The next day...

None of the members know about my condition.

I have a brain tumor and I only have a month left to live.

I'm currently at our door, ready to leave.

"Be back, okay?" They said and hugged me "Promise me you'll do good when I'm gone" I said and they nodded.

"I love all of you, keep that in mind" I said and smiled "Don't forget about my strawberries, okay" Chaeyoung unnie reminded "Yes" I said and hugged them one last time.

I smiled weakly "Don't forget about me, okay?" I said "You're talking like you'll never comeback" They said "I need to leave now, Bye" I said and left.

Timeskip...

I arrived at our home and wrote letters for them.

TWICE POV

A week later...

Y/N is still not back "Girls" Our manager called "Yes?" We asked "Wear a black outfit. We're going somewhere" She said "Where?" We asked "Just do it. I'll pick you up in an hour" She said.

An hour later...

Our manager picked us up "Where are we going?" Chaeyoung asked "You'll see" She said "I need all of you to be strong, okay?" She said and we just nodded.

"Are we going to visit Y/N?" Chaeyoung excitedly asked "This is her hometown" We said "Yes, we are here for Y/N" Our manager said but she was sad.

We went in Y/N's house and saw people crying "What's happening?" We asked.

We saw a casket and Y/N's picture "NO!" Chaeyoung shouted "Tell me she's not in there" She said and cried "I'm sorry" Our manager said "She suffered from brain tumor" She said and we cried.

Her parents went to us "She left these letter for you" They said and hand us a paper.

We read it after wiping our tears.

My beautiful unnies,

I'm sorry if I didn't tell you about my condition. I didn't want you to be worried about me and feel pity for me. I'm sorry for leaving you all but I hope you keep your promise that you'll do good and make everyone proud, okay?

Remember me and take care of yourselves. Never overwork yourselves and always eat a lot, okay?

This is your maknae taking off, bye-bye.

We cried as we read the letter "She was smiling when she passed away" Her father said "She was happy to meet all of you" Her mother said.

"Chaeyoung, this is for you" Her mother said and hand her a letter.

CHAEYOUNG POV

I opened the letter.

To my strawberry unnie,

I know that all of you are crying, especially you because you're soft for me.

I want you to wipe your tears and smile, smile for me.

Thank you for making me happy, for making me feel special.

You showed me what is love and do you want to know a secret?

I fancy you.

I wanted to make more and more memories with you and the unnies but sadly, time won't let us.

I can't stop me from leaving and I'm sorry for that but always know that I'll always be watching and supporting you.

When you're sad, I want you the dance the night away.

Will you do it, Yes or yes?

I'll be sending you signal from the sky so always look up in the sky and think of me, okay?

I love you and I always will.

Why did I confess when I'm already dead?

Whatever.

Anyways, I asked Mom to buy lots of fresh strawberries for you, just like I promised but I'm sorry if I wasn''t the one to give it to you.

You're favorite person is now taking off and I hope I meet you in my next life, bye-bye.

I wiped my tears and smiled "This corny and cringey girl" I said and her parents gave me a bag full of strawberries making me smile wider "Thank you" I said.

Thank you for everything, Y/N.

Another update because my SaHyo heart is alive. Enjoy!