Nayeon - Award show

Requested by:joelito72351

Male reader

(You're BTS' 8th member)

Y/N POV

We arrived at the event's place "Hyungs, is TWICE gonna be here?" I asked and they nodded "Why?" They asked "I just want to see my sister" I said "They'll be seated next to us so don't worry" RM hyung said and I nodded.

We went to our seats "It's been a while" I said "Your sister just arrived" Jungkook whispered "Can I approach her?" I asked and they nodded.

I walked to TWICE's table "Hello, ladies" I said and smiled "Y/N of BTS?" They asked and I nodded.

"It's our first time meeting you" JIHYO noona said and I smiled "Sis, how have you been?" I asked as I look at Chaeyoung "WHAT?!" Her members asked.

"Unnies, Y/N oppa and I are siblings" Chaeyoung explained "Why didn't you tell us that you have a handsome brother?" Nayeon noona said "You didn't ask me though" Chaeyoung said and I laughed.

"Thank you for the compliment, Nayeon noona" I said and she smiled showing her bunny teeth "That's cute" I said "OPPA, I DONT WANT NAYEON UNNIE TO BE MY SISTER-IN-LAW!" Chaeyoung whined.

"I'm just complimenting her, pabo" I said "I'll get back to my seat now. It's a pleasure meeting pretty ladies" I said "Pleasure is ours" Nayeon noona said and I smiled.

I went back to my seat "Nayeon noon is pretty, hyung" I whispered to Jimin hyung "Ask for her number" He said "Maybe I can just ask my sister for it" I said and he giggled "Goodluck" He said.

Time skip...

Our group is waiting at the backstage, ready to perform.

TWICE was also there, they just performed and I noticed Nayeon noona looking for a fan.

I approached her "Nayeon noona, you can borrow my fan and use it for a while for a while since we'll be performing next" I said "Really?" She asked and I nodded.

I hand her the fan "It's got my name on it so it won't get lost" I said and she smiled "Thank you. I'll give it back later" She said and I nodded.

NAYEON POV

BTS went on the stage to perform while me and the members went back to our table.

I used his fan "Y/N is very kind to me" I said "To all" Chaeyoung said "Then be like him" I said and she playfully rolled her eyes.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him as their group performs.

He sang and danced so well.

"Grandma is falling for Y/N" Jeongyeon teased and I glared at her "I'm in danger" Chaeyoung said "I can't be her sister-in-law" Chaeyoung added and I laughed.

"Chaeyoung, I'm your Mom" I said "You're a grandma" Sana said and I glared at her "She do be glaring" Mina said and I laughed "Mina talked" I said.

They looked at me weirdly "She talks"  Dahyun said "Not to me" I said "She only talks to good people" Tzuyu said "YOU YODA!" I shouted and glared at her.

Y/N POV

We finished our performance and went back to our table.

My fan.

I looked to TWICE's table and heard Nayeon noona shouting.

I approached them "Nayeon noona, are you done with my fan?" I asked and she suddenly smiled "Yes. Thank you so much" She said.

She gave me the fan "You were just glaring at us before Y/N came" Jeongyeon noona said and we laughed "I hear her shouting earlier, too" I said and they laughed.

Nayeon noona just looked down because of embarrasment.

I went back to my seat and the award show continued.

Time skip...

We won awards and went back to our dorm.

I facetimed my sister "CONGRATULATIONS!" I shouted and she covered her ears "Too loud" She complained "Congratulations to you, too" She said and smiled.

"Btw, can I have Nayeon noona's number?" I asked "No. Ask her" She said "Why?" I whined "Because I want some salad tomorrow and you're gonna buy some for me, come here and get her number" She said and I sighed.

"Fine. Ask your members what they want to, and text it to me" Is aid and she nodded "See you tomorrow" She said blew a flying kiss "Stop that and sleep already or you won't grow" I teased "OPP-" I ended the call knowing that she'll just roar like a cub.

The next day...

We have no schedules for today.

I bought the food and drinks that my sister and her members want.

I arrived at their dorm and they greeted me "Y/N, why are you here?" Nayeon noona asked "I just want to give my sister a visit and deliver the food and drinks" I said.

"That's it?" Momo noona asked and I nodded "Liar" Chaeyoung said "Your main goal is to ask for Nayeon unnie's number" She added and I giggled.

"Right" I said "Noona, can I have your number?" I asked and she nodded "And this is the start of their love story" Sana said and we both blushed.

Few months later...

Nayeon noona and I became close with each other.

My feelings grew and I know that this feeling is what we call love.

I'm excited every morning and text her a 'good morning'.

I'm happy when I talk to her.

I'm happy when I see her.

I love her smile.

She makes me smile.

I plan to confess later and even though I'm pretty nervous, I know that I can do it.

NAYEON POV

I fell for him.

For Y/N.

Waking up with a 'good morning' from him and replying with a 'don't forget to eat, handsome' makes me happy.

I happy when I'm with him.

Is this what you call love?

I just arrived at our favorite café "Noona!" Y/N called and I went to our table "Am I late?" I asked "Always" He teased "I already ordered our drinks" He said "My favorite?" I asked and he nodded.

Should I confess now?

He looked at me "Noona, I have something to tell you" He said "What is it?" I asked "I have feelings for you" He said "I love you" He added and I smiled.

I don't know what to do.

"It's okay if you don't fe-" I cut him off "Pabo, I love you, too" I said and pecked his cheek "Then Im Nayeon, will you be my pretty girlfriend?" He asked.

"I've always been pretty but of course, I'd be more than willing to be yours" I said and he smiled "We should tell the others later" I said "They won't be shocked though" He said and I laughed while slapping his arm "I think I'm gonna regret this" He said and I glared at him.

"Just kidding, my love" He said and pinched my cheeks "My love your face" I said and rolled my eyes "Don't be mad or I won't buy you some choco ice cream" He said and boop my nose.

"Come to think of it" I said "What?" He asked "If it wasn't because of that award show, we won't be together" I said and he laughed "I'm happy I met you" He said.