Jeongyeon - April fool's

Male reader

Y/N POV

I caught my wife cheating on me.

I didn't confront her there.

I waited for her to come home.

"Where have you been?" I asked "Just out" She said and hugged me.

I pushed her "Cheating is easy, isn't it?" I said "You know that I'm busy so that's why you're cheating?" I said and she nodded.

"You forget to give me time" She said "I always do! You're the one who always ignores me" I said.

"I don't want to fight" She said "Just take your revenge and cheat on me then it's done" She said.

"You think it'll solve this?" I asked and she nodded.

"I married you because I love you" I said "You did the same, right?" I asked "I loved you" She said.

Three words.

But it broke me.

"I don't love you anymore" She said.

"Then I'll file a divorce" I said "Good" She said and went to our room.

JEONGYEON POV

I packed my things and left our house.

"What have you done?" Jihyo asked "I only agreed to this stupid prank" I said.

"This is not a good prank" She said "What if you don't get him back?" She asked and I panicked.

"Jeongyeon pabo!" Nayeon unnie said "I need to go home now" I said "Give him space and go there tomorrow" The girls said and I nodded.

The next day...

I went to our house and went to our shared room.

It was early in the morning so he was sleeping.

I laid next to him and hugged him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked "Happy April fool's day" I said and giggled.

"What do you mean?" He asked "Everything wasn't true" I said "It's not funny" He said and hugged me back.

"I really thought I'd lose you" He said and sobbed "Why are you crying?" I asked.

"You said you don't love me anymore and it broke me so much" He said and I smiled.

"Who was the guy from yesterday?" He asked "My cousin" I said and laughed.

I wiped his tears and kissed him.

"Pabo, you've been fooled" I said "You'll need to be punished later" He said with a smirk.

Oh God.