Nayeon - Once more

Male reader

(You're BTS's 8th member)

Y/N POV

How can I move on from you when I see you everywhere

"Hyung, I'll just go out for a walk" I told Jin hyung and he nodded.

I wore my mask and cap.

I was walking along the streets when I saw a crowd gathered at one place.

"YERI! NAYEON!" They shouted.

I need to help them, right?

I rushed to them and squeezed myself between to the crowds "Coming through" I said "Please excuse me" I said.

I gently grabbed Yeri and Nayeon's wrist with both my hands.

"Run" I said and we ran.

We managed to get away from the crowd and we're all panting.

"Who are you?" They asked and I removed my mask.

"Oppa!" Yeri said and hugged me.

I hugged her back "What happened?" I asked "We were just walking to get fresh air when people recognized us" Yeri said and I nodded.

"Be careful" I said and broke the hug.

I looked at Nayeon and smiled at her.

"Do you have any other places to go to?" I asked "We'll be going back to our dorms now" Nayeon said and I nodded.

"I'll accompany both of you for safety" I said "Oppa, I still have to pick up something" Yeri said.

"You two can go since It'll take a while" Yeri said and left.

"Let's go?" I said "What about dispatch?" Nayeon asked "I don't care about that and your safety is the most important" I said and placed my mask back on.

We walked and she was silent.

"Im Nayeon of TWICE is quiet" I teased "Why?" I asked "It's weird" She said "Huh?" I asked.

"Seeing you again" She said "Being with your ex is a bit uncomfortable?" I asked and she nodded.

We arrived at their dorm "Bye" I said "Wait" She said and I looked at her.

"Thank you and I'm sorry" She said "Sorry for?" I asked "The past, our past" She said "Forget about it, all is forgiven" I said and waved a goodbye to her.

Time skip...

"Pd-nim, we're not dating" I said "I just helped her and Yeri from the crowd" I explained.

"But we all know that you two dated" He said "We also know that she still has this effect on you" He added.

"Yes" I said "But you won't allow us to date" I added "It'll affect your group" He said.

"I know and that's the reason why I hate it when someone says her name" I said.

"Why can't you move on from her?" He asked "Seven years already passed" He said.

"Because I see her everywhere" I said "And because I love her so much but because of our dreams, we had to be separated against our will" I said.

"It's not my fault" He said "She was the one who broke up with you" He said.

"I'm not blaming anyone" I said "We both have dating ban and she was just forced to do it" I said.

"If she didn't do it, you would've told me to" I said and stood up.

I walked out of his office making sure to slam the door as loud as I can.

I went back to our practice room with anger visible all over my face and body.

The members just stayed quiet because it's their first time seeing me get angry for real.

We practiced but I just stayed silent until we finished.

Time skip...

We went in the van.

"Hyung, wanna tell me what happened?" Jungkook asked and I smiled at him.

"Pd-nim and I just had a misunderstanding" I said "I got mad at him" I said and giggled.

"Jungkook, don't be like me" I said "I didn't fight for the love that everyone deserves" I said.

"It's not yet late, you know?" He said "But it's complicated" I said and sighed.

"I don't even know if she still loves me" I said "If it will be the same" I said.

I went in my room as soon as we arrived.

"Y/N, can I come in?" Taehyung asked "Yes" I said and my door opened.

"We'll help you" He said "With what?" I asked "Getting Nayeon back" He said "It won't work" I said.

"TWICE members will also help" He said "They said that she still have feelings for you and that she was so happy when you accompanied her last time" He said.

"They also gave us her number" He said and I laughed.

"You're really helping me?" I asked and he nodded.

He gave me her number "Text her and slowly court her?" He said and I nodded.

"Thank you" I said "It's nothing" He said and left my room.

NAYEON POV

"Unnie" Jihyo called "Hm?" I asked "If ever Y/N oppa courts you again, will you give it another try?" She asked.

"They aren't allowed to date" I said "And I broke up with him, he probably won't want me again" I said.

She took my phone "YAH!" I shouted.

"Look, someone's calling" She said and answered it.

"Hello?" She said and looked at me.

She gave my phone to me "Hello?" I said "Hi, it's Y/N" He answered.

Fuck.

"How did you get my number?" I asked "I have my ways" He said and I scoffed.

"Are you stalking me?" I asked "I wanted to ask you if you want to go out?" He asked.

"A friendly date" He said "Are we even friends?" I asked "Well, I consider you as a friend" He said.

"What about dispatch?" I asked "I already paid them to shut up" He said and I gasped.

This man.

"You didn't have to do that" I said "Whatever" He said "I'll pick you up tomorrow" He said.

I need to refuse "We have a schedule" I said "Jihyo told me that you don't have one" He said "How can you reject me?" He asked.

"I respect your choice but reject you rejection" He said and laughed.

"See you tomorrow" He said and ended the call.

I went out of my room and saw the members.

"Who did it?" I asked "What?" They asked "Who gave him my number?" I asked annoyed.

"Unnie, we're trying to get the two of you back together" They said "Duh" Tzuyu said.

Y/N POV

The next day...

I picked her up "Why are you sulking?" I asked "Nothing" She said.

"Can you not sulk and let's enjoy today?" I asked "If you want me back, you should just say it" She said.

"I'll court you again" I said "I don't want you to think that I took you for granted and that my feelings aren't real" I said.

"Once more?" She asked and I nodded "Once more but this time, I'm not letting you go" I said and smiled.

Requests will be delayed but please wait:)