Mina - Sick

Female reader

Y/N POV

I woke up with a massive headache and stuffy nose.

I just laid on bed since I am not feeling well.

MINA POV

It's our off today so I decided to surprise my girlfriend.

I texted her to greet her a good morninh but she wasn't responding "Maybe she's still asleep" I said "Y/N?" Jihyo asked and I nodded.

"I'll be leaving now" I said and they nodded.

Timeskip...

I arrived at her house and used the spare key that she gave me.

"Love?" I called but she wasn't downstairs so I went upstairs and to her room.

I saw her sleeping "Love?" I asked and went near her "Hm?" She asked and sneezed "Are you okay?" I asked and touched her forehead "You're burning hot" I said.

I prepared a wet towel and placed it on her forehead "Since when?" I asked "This morning when I woke up" She said "What happened?" I asked.

"I guess I overworked yesterday" She said and sneezed "Don't overwork yourself too much" I said and she nodded "I'm sorry" She said and I hugged her.

"You'll be sick, too" She said and I giggled "I missed you so much" I said "Mina" She said "I missed you, too but I don't want you to get sick. Your fans will be worried about you" She said and I pouted.

"Fine. I'll just prepare some soup for you" I said and she nodded "Be careful" She said and I pecked her forehead.

I cooked the soup and to my surprise, it tasted good.

"Soup is ready" I said and placed the tray beside her "I'll feed you" I said and she shook her head "I can do it" She said "By the way, why are you here?" She asked "It's our off today so I wanted to surprise you but you're sick" I said.

"The soup is delicious" She said and I smiled "Do you want me to change your clothes after you eat?" I asked and she nodded.

She finished eating "I'll get some clothes first" I said and she nodded "Thank you" She said and I smiled.

I got her some clothes "Ready?" I asked and she nodded.

I removed her top "Crap. You're hot" I said and bit my lip "Am I?" She asked and leaned closer to her "Yes, you are" I said and kissed her lips passionately.

She broke the kiss "Not now. I'm sick" She said and I pouted "Put my shirt on now" She said and I nodded.

I finished changing her clothes "Do you want to sleep?" I asked and she nodded.

I texted Nayeon unnie that Y/N is sick and that I'll be staying with her for a while "Let's sleep then" I said and hugged her "Mina" She said "Let me hug you, please" I pleaded "Fine but if you get sick don't let Jihyo scold me, okay?" She said ansld I giggled "Okay" I said and we fell asleep.