Mina - Trip

Female reader

Y/N POV

My friend called "Y/N, WE'RE DOWNSTAIRS ALREADY!" She shouted "Sana, don't fucking shout" I said "I'll be out in a minute" I said "See you" She said and I ended the call.

I got my luggage and head out "Y/N!" Momo squealed "Bring your car" Sana said "Why?" I asked "Mina is coming, we'll pick her up" Sana said "Mina?" I asked "My friend, you'll bond with her so don't worry" She said.

I hope so.

"Momo and I will use my car. Follow us to Mina's house and she'll be with you" Sana said "I don't like being alone with strangers" I said "Just follow us" Momo said and they went in Sana's car.

I sighed and followed their car.

We drove for 20 minutes and finally arrived at a big house.

I went out "That Mina must be rich" I said "She's just like us, rich and pretty" Momo said and I giggled.

A woman went out and I smiled "You must be Mina" I said and she nodded "This is Y/N, you'll be at her car" Sana said and she nodded.

I helped her with her luggage "Thank you" She said and smiled "No worries" I said and we drove off.

Time skip...

We've been driving for an hour and Mina told me many things about herself.

We talked a lot "Where are we headed?" I asked "At a rest house" She said "What did you even pack?" She asked and giggled "Sana only told me to bring clothes" I said and pouted.

She pinched my cheeks "Why did those two only introduced you to me now?" She asked "Do you find me cute?" I asked and she nodded "I'm glad" I said.

"Momo said that we'll have a stop over" She said "I'm a little bit hungry" I said and she giggled "Me too" She said.

We stopped by a gasoline station "Let's go" I said and we went in "Y/N!MINA!" Momo shouted and we went to them "I want a hotdog sandwich" I said "I'll buy some, how many?" Mina said "Four, please" We said and she giggled "I'll help you" I said and she nodded.

She ordered and we added some sauce on it "Extra ketchup for me, please" She pleaded and I smiled "You love it?" I asked and she nodded.

We went back to the girls "Here" We said and handed them their hotdog sandwich "You two seem to be comfortable with each other" Momo said "You could say that" Mina said and we laughed.

Time skip...

We drove for another 2 hours and arrived at a rest house.

We unloaded our things and I went to the pool area "It's beautiful" Someone said and I looked at the person "Mina" I said and she smiled "We get to see the view of the sea" She said and smiled.

"I'll cook for our lunch, wanna help?" I asked and she nodded.

I gathered the ingredients that we'll be needing "You two, we'll just take a nap" Sana said and we nodded "Wake us up when the food is ready" Momo said.  

Mina offered to wash the ingredients and we started cooking "Where did you learn how to cook?" She asked "I'm a chef" I said "I didn't know" She said "I can't wait to taste you" She said and I froze.

I looked at her and she was also shocked with what came out of her mouth.

"I mean, the food. I can't wait to taste the food" She said and I nodded "You scared me" I said and she laughed.

It's already 3pm "We'll be having late lunch" I said "We arrived here at 1:30pm so fair enough" She said "Can you call the two for me?" I said "Anything for you" She said and winked before walked away.

I prepared our food "It smells good" The girls said "Let's eat now" I said and we ate.

Time skip...

"Y/N, take some pictures of us" Momo said "Bitch, how dare you. I cooked our food earlier, drove here and everything so I'm tired" I said "Just a picture" She said and Mina giggled.

I took pictures of them "Mina, join them" I said "Mina, hurry!" Sana said and she ran to them.

"Sunset" I said and they looked behind them "It's amazing" We all said "This is just the start of our trip" Sana said "And by the end of it, these two will be together" Momo said "I hope so" I said and smiled.