Jihyo - Revealed

Requested by: EyesonmePAYATTENTION

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Italic- comments

Y/N POV

Relationship accidentally revealed to the public.

I'm currently doing a live "ONCE, did you miss me?" I asked "Where am I?" I read "I'm at my room" I said and smiled.

"What is my ideal type?" I read "I like someone who's caring not only to me but also to the people I love" I said and smiled.

I remembered her.

"More?" I asked and they commented a yes.

:YESSSS!!!

:MORE AND MOREE!

:MORE PLEASEEE!!

;WE WANT MORE!!!

:YES UNNIE!!!!

"I like someone who wears a beautiful smile, a gummy smile to be exact" I said "Someone who will be able to sing me to sleep because I always find it hard to sleep" I said.

:Minaring!!

:Mina unnie???

:Jihyo unnie??

:Jendeukie??

:UNNIE, PLEASE DANCE DYNAMITE!!

"I'll stop right there" I said "I have high standards and only one person made my heart beat like crazy" I said.

:WHO IS IT?

:I THINK I'M CRAZY~~

:SOMEONE'S IN LOVE..

I laughed at their comments "Maybe one day, I'll tell you who that person is" I said and smiled.

I continued talking to them "LOVE, I'M BAAACK!!" Jihyo unnie shouted and I panicked.

:LOVE?!?!

:WTF..

:AND IT WAS AT THIS MOMENT SHE KNEW SHE FUCKED UP..

: SHE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP?!?!

Jihyo unnie entered my room "Lo-" I cut her off "Unnie, you're back" I said and smiled awkwardly.

She looked at my phone "You're doing a live?" She asked and I nodded "Can I join?" She asked and I nodded.

"ONCE, I'll be back with Jihyo unnie later. I'll just get a drink" I said.

We went to her room "I'm sorry" She apologized "That was close" I said "I missed you" She said and pecked my lips "I'll just come up with a reason why you called me love" I said and she smiled.

That gummy smile that I love.

We went back to my room "I forgot about my drink" I said "I'll get it for you" She said and I nodded.

She came back after a minute "Here" She hand it to me and I thanked her.

We read the comments and they were all asking about why she called me love.

"ONCE, we're not in a relationship" Jihyo unnie said and I nodded "We just want to call each other love because we wanna be unique" I said.

:BUT JIHYO UNNIE HAS A BEAUTIFUL GUMMY SMILE AND YOU LIKE THAT ABOUT SOMEONE

:THAT SOMEONE IS JIHYO!

:JIHYO IS CARING, TOO

:SHE CARES FOR EVERYONE BECAUSE SHE'S THE LEADER

I don't know how we'll get out of this "ONCE, we need to go now" Jihyo unnie said "Bye-bye" We said and I ended the button.

I sighed "They'll surely investigate about us" I said and pouted "We'll tell them when they successfully do" She said "I planned to surprise them on our last concert though" I said.

She pecked my lips "You're too cute" She said "Where are the other members?" I asked "JeongMoChaeng are sleeping" She said "Mina is playing" She added "Nayeon unnie and Sana are still working" She said "Tzuyu?" I asked "Playing with the dogs" She said.

A week later...

JYP-nim called both of us to his office.

"Do you have any idea why I called both of you?" He asked "Because of our relationship" I said and he nodded.

"Do you want to tell them?" He asked "They're suspecting about it already and many videos about us were already made" Jihyo unnie said.

"How are we gonna tell them?" He asked "The usual when it comes to dating news" I said "And if it affects the group, you two will have to separate" He said and we nodded.

The next day...

The article was out.

Half was happy and half wasn't.

I read some positive comments.

:I KNEW IT!!!

:JIHY/N!!

: THEY'RE TOO CUTE

:IS ANYONE SINGLE HERE? I'M FREE

:WE HOPE FOR A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP FOR BOTH OF YOU!!

I smiled and I felt some kiss my cheek "Why are you smiling?" She asked "I was just reading the positive comments, love" I said "I love you" She said "Really?" I asked and she nodded.

I kissed her "I love you, too" I said "LET'S CELEBRATE!" Momo unnie shouted from her room "ORDER ANYTHING, I'LL PAY!" I shouted back "THANK YOU!" The girls said.

"I'm really happy" Jihyo unnie said and hugged me "That's good" I said "Are you happy?" She asked and I nodded "Yes because my happiness is here with me" I said and kissed her "DON'T EAT JIHYO'S FACE THERE!" The girls shouted and we both giggled.