Mina - Mina, I love you

Female reader ('97 liner)

(You're Blackpink's 5th member)

Y/N POV

This month didn't go as planned.

Me and my girlfriend, Mina had just been fighting ever since the start of the month.

We've both been busy with our works and we don't have time for each other.

She's preparing for their concert on while I am here in Paris, doing work.

We fight through video calls and won't have time to fix our fights.

We'll also be having our concert this month and once we get home, we won't have time except getting ready.

We only have a tiny bit of time to get ready for the concert and our schedule will surely be packed.

"You okay?" Jisoo unnie asked "Just thinking" I said "Want to talk about it? I'll listen" She said and I smiled.

"Mina and I have been fighting" I said "You should fix it now or you won't have time to" She said.

"I've been trying to, but our schedules don't match" I said "When I am free, she's not, and when she is free, I'm not" I added and she looked at her phone.

"We go home in a few hours, go to her as soon as we arrive then talk to her" She said "Where are the others?" I asked "They're packing, you should pack too" She said and I nodded.

"I'll be in the other room, okay?" She said and I nodded.

Time skip...

We arrived at Gimpo airport and got in the car.

"Manager-nim, can you drop me off TWICE's dorm?" I asked and he nodded.

"Did you miss Mina that much?" Lisa asked "They fought" Jennie unnie said "Oh, Jisoo unnie told me" She said and giggled.

Time skip...

I arrived at their dorm and knocked on the door.

It was opened by Jihyo "Y/N, come in" She greeted and smiled "Didn't you just came from a flight?" She asked and I nodded.

"I want to meet and talk to Mina so I planned on going here" I said "I'll just call Mina or you'll go to her?" She asked "Can I just go to her?" I asked and she nodded.

"We just got home from work, she may be showering" She said and I nodded before entering Mina's room.

I knocked but no one replied.

I decided to wait "Mina?" I called "Wait!" She said in her cute voice.

She finally opened the door "Hi?" I said and she smiled "I missed you" She said and immediately hugged me.

We went in her room "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be resting?" She asked "I want to talk to you" I said and she nodded.

"We have been fighting and I hate it" I said "I'm sorry" I apologized "Me too. I'm sorry" She said and I smiled.

"I bought souvenirs for you and for the girls" I said "Do you wanna see it?" I asked but she shook her head.

"I wanna cuddle with you" She said and I nodded.

We laid on her bed and cuddled "Sleep, you must be tired" She said "What about you?" I asked "I'll watch you first, then sleep" She said and I smiled.

Time skip...

I woke up from my nap and saw a penguin sleeping beside me.

I grabbed my phone and took photos of her "Y/N" Someone whispered so I turned around.