Nayeon - Aegyo queen

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

We're currently at a fanmeet and I'm so excited to our fans again after a long time.

We went to our seats and I was in between Nayeon unnie and Sana unnie.

"N/N" Nayeon unnie called "Yes?" I asked "How do I look today?" She asked "Good" I said and she frowned "What?" She asked "You look good today, unnie" I said.

"I'm perfect today" She said "Here we go again" I mumbled and looked at Sana unnie.

"Nayeon unnie is starting again?" She asked and I nodded "Y/N UNNIE!" The first fan in front of me said "I didn't see you there" I said and she giggled "I just sat in front of you now" She said.

I signed her albums and she moved on to Sana unnie "Don't I look amazing today?" I heard Nayeon unnie say to the fan "YOU ALWAYS LOOK AMAZING!" The fan answered and I laughed.

They both looked at me but I looked back at the fan in front of me "Y/N noona, can you do an aegyo for me?" The fan asked "But I don't do those things" I said "BUT YOU'RE THE MAKNAE" The fans at the back said.

How did they even hear our conversation?

I took the mic "Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are also maknaes" I said "But you're 2 months younger than Tzuyu" Jihyo unnie said and I pouted.

I nodded and did an aegyo "N/N is mad because Nayeon unnie is so full of herself" I said in a pouty voice and pouted afterwards "AAAAA!" The fans shouted and I hid my face behind Sana unnie.

I looked back at the fan who asked me to do an aegyo and he fainted "HELP HIM!" I said and he got up "It was fake" He said "AEGYO QUEEN!" He shouted and I smiled.

"WHAT ABOUT ME?" Nayeon unnie asked "You're the best unnie for us" I said and hugged her "Really?" She asked and I nodded "I love you, unnie" I said and she smiled "I thought you're mad at me?" She asked "I am but I wanna hug you for a while" I said.

"I told you to avoid Sana" She said and I giggled "I heard you" Sana unnie said "You're being like her" Nayeon unnie said and pinched my cheeks "Your aegyo is really good" She said "NAY/N!" The fans cheered and we both giggled.