Hussars of Ice

Tatooine, the claimed home world of the Emperor. A world that is devoid of bodies of water. The Emperor was going to arrive, the Hussars, in all of it's strength. Tactical notations have determined that the leader of the Hutts, was on the planet, in a palace. 

The Battle Barge of the Hussars, known as Crown of Elgenvar, was turning to prepare a bombardment. Chapter Master, Sollros Vonico waited, watching, the cannons were being aimed in preparation, they were going for maximum efficiency on the destruction. He was just waiting for the Emperor to arrive to ask permission to do so.

As the Emperor's ship entered the system, and moved into comms range, there was a message sent.

"My Emperor, we have locked our bombardment cannons onto the Palace of Jabba the Hutt. We wish to destroy it with your authority." Sollros requested, kneeling before the holographic image of Anakin.

Anakin closed his eyes....he thought....no.

"No. You will not bombard it. You will invade it, with me. Prepare your men, I shall lead the assault with my Legion." Anakin stated.

"Sir, the 501st is ready, I shall contact the men." Rex said.

The Transmission ended, before Anakin turned to Ahsoka.

"You're coming with. I have business I need to settle." Anakin said, walking from the bridge, with Rex, towards the hanger.

Ahsoka followed, happy to finally be able to fight. She could take off the dress and jewlery. Going to her quarters, that is what she did, before putting on the custom built, armor she had a chest plate, with a symbol of the imperial Aquila, with roses around it, some hip plates with a shin guards and bracers. 

She also had a sword made for her, it was one sided, but it had a kyber crystal as a focus on the energy emitter, making it better than any other blade the Imperium had, next to Anakin's sword. Ahsoka would step out of her room, and walk to the hanger, finding the 501st legion standing ready, the legion of clone troopers, armed with Imperial weaponry, dressed in suits of armor made of silver and gold, all before Anakin, who was in golden power armor suit, he held his blade.

"Men. This is....a bit special. For nearly a year now, and for over thousands of years, the hutts have been tolerated, their criminal empire has grown, profited and become an accepted part of the galaxy, well I say this is enough. We have cut the body to pieces, but now, we need to crush the head, once and for all. We are going to invade Jabba's palace, and behead the fat hutt here and now." Anakin began.

Murmurs rose from across the crowd, "Going after the king slug?" "Seems like we finally are doing good the whole galaxy can agree with" "I heard he has a vault of credits, Flan, and Wupiupi, and a lot more. Imagine how rich we'd be if we claimed it."

"The hutts are low lives. They profit off spice, piracy, and Slavery. No more. Their time is done! Load up. The Emperor is striking down Jabba the Hutt." Anakin said, tightening his fist as he raised it up high.

The cheers rose up from the clones, as they moved to the LA-ATs. The ships descended, moving fast, fighters and bombers had flown down and destroyed Anti Air positions, allowing the clones to land unharmed. 

The Drop Pod assault on the lower hanger, and the front gate of the Palace loud, the Hussars had focused on those areas, but had men circling the area, just incase a secret passage was revealed. Anakin would lead the clones and roughly 20 marines to the front gate, before he held out his hand.

Closing his hand, he pulled his hand back and ripped the door open, pulling the gate from the wall itself, and throwing it away.

Drawing his weapon, the Clones and Space Marines moved forward, the bolters would tear apart the few pirates and bounty hunters inside. The Hot Shot Las and Hot Shot Volley guns turned the dark halls into a light show of red streaks of light as they fired down, burning and blasting apart cover.

Some of those with personal shield generators were able to shoot, but the armor of the Imperials was able to absorb and negate the damage of the blasters. Getting closer to the throne room, Anakin would see the sealed door, and place his hand on the door.

"Anakin, what are you going to do when you get in there?" Ahsoka asked.

"I'm going to behead the slug." Anakin said, his voice filled with anger.

The door was blasted apart, before Anakin walked in, seeing Jabba on his platform, and Bib Fortuna, hiding a bit behind him.

Jabba looked at Anakin.

"You come to my palace, kill my men, and now you have come to kill me, after destroying the home world. You are a fool. The Hutts will not die, we are survivors, and criminals. You.... skywalker. You were a slave to Gardulla....you are nothing better than a slave." Jabba said, before he felt his throat tighten.

Anakin was holding his hand out, choking the fat hutt using the force.

"Anakin. He should answer for the crimes, not be executed." Ahsoka said.

"He doesn't deserve a chance at jail, he would just make a new empire. No. I am the Judge. the dead are the Jury, and I will be his Executioner. Marines. Find the Communication Center and send a message to the galaxy. Any and all hutts are considered wanted by the Decree of the Emperor. The Reward will be what they have in their vaults." Anakin stated.

Jabba choked and cried out, as Anakin got closer and Closer. With his sword raised, it radiated blue flames, and with a single slice, the blade slid through Jabba's neck and the head was separated from the body.

Bib Fortuna would try and sneak around, only to have a blade from Ahsoka press on his back.

"Then I request this one be held responsible for the Hutt's crimes on Tatooine." Ahsoka requested.

Anakin walked over, and looked at the sweating twi'lek, "I will allow that. Clones, release any and all slaves in the palace. Get them out of here. I am taking a gun ship. I'm going to visit.....my mother." Anakin said, walking out of the throne room.

Leaving the Palace, he saw dozens of people, slaves being lead out. Anakin stepped into an LA-AT before it took off. 

"Go towards Mos Eisley. There is a homestead a few miles out." Anakin stated. 

Flying, Anakin was escorted by 2 gunships of the space marines. As the ships landed. Anakin would walk until he stopped, at a smaller mound. Kneeling down, Anakin held his hand open and with a small blast of the force, revealed the head stone, for his mother. Next to it was Cliegg's, he had passed a few months ago, and Anakin didn't know.

Stepping out, a man looked at the kneeling man.

"Hey, who are you?" He shouted, walking closer.

Anakin turned, and saw his Step brother standing there.

"Lars." Anakin said.

"Anakin.....It's been....what? A year....You certainly have changed....a lot." Lars said, nervous as he looked at the approaching Space Marines.

"I am liberating Hutt Space. Jabba is dead. I am going to ensure the right person is placed in charged of fixing this place. I was just....visiting my mother's grave. I'm wanting to make her proud." He said.

A space marine would step forward, and knelt.

"My Emperor. At your command, the Hussars of Ice, will work to build a great monument for your Saintly Mother, and she will join the honored ranks of the Saints of the Imperium, Immortalized forever." The kneeling space marine said.

Anakin turned, looking down.

"You will build this monument, and you will have it be able to collect moisture from the air. I am bestowing the Rank of High Born, to Owen and Beru Lars." Anakin said.

"High born?" Owen asked.

"You are now nobility, if you wish, you can leave this place, and join the other nobility in the Imperium. It is up to you." Anakin explained.

Lars was shocked....it was a change in his world....in a literal meaning.