The long awaited meeting

Obi-wan would arrive in Imperius, at the edge of the system. He continued to fly towards the planet, seeing that it had several ships in orbit, but as he neared, he was met by nearly a dozen fighters that flew along side of him. Some were larger with turrets that locked on to him.

"Pilot of Republic star fighter: Identify yourself with the reason of visit." a mechanical, but feminine voice ordered.

Obi-wan answered his coms.

"I am Obi-wan Kenobi, of the Jedi order, I am wishing an Audience with Anakin." He answered.

There was a silence as an answer was being searched for. Obi-wan slowed, his position being surrounded by other craft. With nearly 5 minutes of waiting, Obi-wan was about to ask, when the response came through.

"Pilot of Republic stat fighter, you will be escorted to the landing site, once there you will stay until directed by the Emperor's Legion." the voice stated. 

Obi-wan would be guided through the atmosphere and would fly over an city that was slowly rising up from the planes, dozens of spires rose up and connected, the Largest ships, those that Obi-wan knew as the Mass Conveyers, were slowly being deconstructed to be used for Materials. Other cargo ships had set down in a large field that connected dozens of rails that lead towards the city. He was to fly towards a mountain that had structures built into it.

He landed on a large platform as a group of Valkyries, and Anti-Air guns moved to aim in the skies around the landing pad. Slowly, a set of golden armored figures would step out and approach. Obi-wan opened the canopy and climbed out, meeting the golden armored figures.

"General Kenobi." They pair said, saluting the  jedi, they were clones.

"We will escort you to meet with Emperor and Lord Commander Militant, they are meeting with the Chapter Masters of the Mentors and Blades." the clones explained.

"I want to speak with him." Obi-wan said.

"We will take you to him, but....sir, your lightsaber, no one outside of the 501st can be armed in here." the clone said, nervous.

Obi-wan disconnected the lightsaber from his belt and handed it to the clone. They lead Obi-wan through the corridors, until a large room was reached, Anakin was in a chair, with Rex standing near by. Near by was Macullos and Mhmun, whose arms were crossed, they were in only robes.

"Anakin." Obi-wan said.

Anakin looked to Obi-wan, and stood from his chair. As the pair approached, they came into an embrace. 

"It's good to see you, Master." Anakin said.

"It's good to know you are doing fine, but...I heard rumors that unsettled me. You destroyed 3 worlds. Nal Hutta, Nar Shaddaa, and Kessel? The Hutts have been a dark force in the galaxy, but....was the worlds' destruction needed?" Obi-wan asked.

Anakin looked at Obi-wan then took a few steps away and moved towards a door, signaling Obi-wan to follow.

"The Hutts have been a force too powerful to remain in power in this galaxy, the Republic waited too long and when they were threatened, what do we do? Do we try and take them down? No. We made a deal with them." Anakin let out a heavy sigh. "I am doing what I believe, would make my mother proud, I want to save people. I have a power now, one to get rid of the worst scum of the galaxy." Anakin explained, as they walked along a set of large stain glass windows that painted the hallway with color, until they reached a set of doors and with them opened, Anakin and Obi-wan would step out onto a Balcony.

"Anakin, a jedi knows that with holding power, means you need to hold it with equal care." Obi-wan said, as he watched Anakin lean on the rail and look over the City being constructed. 

"Do you know how many slaves we had rescued when I was a Jedi? Do you know how many I saved while the Emperor of this Imperium?" Anakin asked, looking at Obi-wan.

Obi-wan was quiet, he had to think, try to recall the missions they took part in. How many had slaves....few....most were people who were forced into camps, but never slaves, never any those who were fitted with explosive trackers, like Anakin had. It was...a reality that Obi-wan hadn't realized.

"I assume too many to count." Obi-wan answered.

"So few, as more were killed." Anakin said, looking down.

"That city being built. It will be called "Liberation." Anakin said.

"You want a free Galaxy. Come back to the Order...we need you to end this...destruction, many jedi want to follow you here, the order won't survive a schism, especially at this point." Obi-wan said.

"Perhaps the order has lived on for too long without something to change it. I brought a new life into the Imperium, making it a force for the betterment of the Outer Rim." Anakin said, looking back.

Ahsoka, Padme and Rex walked through the door soon after, Obi-wan shocked at what Anakin had even suggested.

"Master Kenobi, it's so good to see you." Ahsoka said, smiling as she approached the pair.

"Master Jedi." Padme said, moving next to her husband.

"General." Rex said.

Obi-wan looked at them, he moved to look out over the growing city.

"I am just....worried, for all of you. I fear that when this war is over.....those of you I knew will be long gone, changed. I also fear that the Order will tear itself apart, the Republic will break apart" Obi-wan said, voicing his concern.

"Master Jedi, I can ensure you that I have no intention of tearing the Republic apart." Padme said.

"Then I would ask you go and speak before the senate. Both your and Anakin's departure have left many systems looking at options, and finding the Imperium a better looking Power to follow." Obi-wan said.

"I probably should speak to the Council. They deserve to know why I  have not returned to the order." Anakin said.

"I would also like to return to the temple, I want to speak with a few people." Ahsoka said.

"Rex, what about you?" Obi-wan asked.

"I will stay here, I am having to organize the guard regiments with the Astartes Chapters, to best coordinate battle fronts and fleet movements."  Rex explained.

"I should be able to step away from my office, the legal code has had much of the meat trimmed and...I feel that me leaving the Loyalist Committee may have affected the Senate as a whole. Speaking with Palpatine, and other Senators would be nice, to settle some questions." Padme explained.

Obi-wan looked at Anakin, placing his hand on his shoulder.

"I do not want to loose you Anakin, you are like a brother to me." Obi-wan said.

Anakin smiled at his old master.

"I'm not that different. I just....saw this as a chance to do more, that I couldn't in the Republic. I am still that kid you found on Tatooine all those years ago." Anakin explained.