The Sisters of the Divine Blades

The Imperium had launched a secondary attack, made up of the "Sororitas" and regiments of Lansarian forces. The were sent to aid in the combatting droid forces on the planet of Antar 4, a world that was along a rim stretching trade lane, that was under siege from the CIS. They would deal with the schism that had developed, and return the Pro-Republic forces to leadership, after removing the Pro-Separatists government that took over.

The Castellan, along with the Colonels of the Regiments would go over the plan.

"The Republic intel states that most of the anti-orbital and anti-air weapons are deployed around the main space port, and main city. I am having the 3rd Drop Regiment go in and attempt to disable the AA at the space port, that way we can have our Drop Ships deploy the 4th armor and 5, 6 and 7th infantry regiments. We will thankfully, have some good support, as th Abhuman regiments were kind enough to give us a Platoon of Ogryn, and we got a good bonehead. Now, Colonel Mousid, you understand you mission?" Castellan Bannir asked.

"Understood sir. I shall load my forces up now." He said.

"Dismissed." He said, having the soldiers salute him, before they left.

After a short period of time, the doors reopened and Palatine Keel walked in, already in her armor.

"Castellan. Though we are not required to work together on this assault, I would request you give us some information on the tactics you are using." She stated, more demanding, rather than requesting.

"I will have my forces deploy outside of the space port, and we will deploy more heavier forces to assault the government building." Bannir explained.

"And we will install a republic governor, so much life wasted. I believe that Deacon Scorn was close to a planetary lord, close enough he was governing a planet for some time, while the planetary governor was participating in heresy." I believe the Deacon would make a more...responsible leader, and it will expand out territory, and relieve the salvation fleet of some of it's populous." the palatine explained.

"I can not make that call." the Castellan explained.

"Don't worry. I already did." She said, smiling, as she left.

The assault began, with the Drop battalion deploying with Zephyrim sisters, began their assaults on the port, disabling and destroying the AA guns, before Valkyrie gunships flew over head and would have more soldiers, including sentinels deploy to further weaken the landing area's defenses, before Heavy Transports would begin their decent. The first Transport was the sisters, made up of Retributor, several squads of sisters of battle, a few Novitiate Squads, Paragon 5 Warsuits, and 20 Repentia, and 2 penitent engines, with sisters in them, but finally, came their last weapon, the Exorcist

The exorcist would move forward, as following the rest of the sisters, nearing the outer defenses. 

"Let the Emperor's will be heard!" Canoness commanded.

The Exorcist began to play the great organ, before the sisters began the hymn.

"Let the light of his grace shine on us, may his blessings defeat our foes. Let the light of his grace shine on us, for his grace we suffer woes. Let his radiance be heard now, for the enemy shall be struck down." 

The Missiles fired and began to rain down on the defenses of the separatist, before the Penitent war engines and Repentia ran forward, The Sisters of battle would move into the city, being the spear point that pushed through the army of droids. The Soldiers of Lansar would move into the the flanks, guarding and pushing along the avanues that the sisters could not. 

The Droid forces were horrified. The Penitent engines would be screaming in pain, as their bodies were hit repeatedly by massed droid fire, however, they engines would move in close, burning and sawing through the units, before the Repentia would join, slamming their heavy evocators blades down onto the droid forces.

The Government were horrified, they watched as these religious fanatics would destroy their droid army, they used a variety of weapons, and even bombarded the city with missiles.

"Sir, the fanatics of breached the shield generator complex! The city is exposed to orbital bombardment." one analyst shouted.

"Do not worry, they would never-" the line was cut short before the roof broke open, and everyone turned, seeing a large bomb in the middle of the room. 

Before anyone could react, the command center of the droid army on Antar 4 was destroyed by a high yield melta bomb. 

The droid forces, now down to local commanders of immediate fronts, started to fall back further, before eventually collapsing.

The days following, the Imperium would continually be clearing discovered pockets of resistance. By the end of the Imperial campaign, the losses were around 50,000 imperial soldiers, 100 sisters of battle, and after the attacks from the moon, which was answered by Orbital bombardment.

Estimated deaths of of the inhabitants, 2 million, both from CIS and Imperial combat. The Imperium would remain in orbit, until Cargo ships entered the system, and deployed, having the planet "Repopulated" as the Imperial made the claim that due to their forces were the main occupation force, they had the right to garrison and use the planet as they saw fit.

To the Gotal, who's moon was their homeworld, they saw it as an outrage. However.....there was one other...strange occurance that began. The Imperials requested DNA sequences of many sapient species, for the "mapping and search for the mutations that may trace back to a common ancestor." as they explained.

The Republic became worried at this idea, however....their fears were only just beginning, Soon, more issues would arrive, ones that would change how the Galaxy perceived the Imperium, and the galaxy of their origin.