Capturing the Ship

The Battlebarge, The Iron Defender, was moving to to intercept the Malevolence, while Kenobi's fleet chased, shooting the engines. The battle continued Light cruisers and frigates were firing their lance and batteries, damaging the ship more. Kenobi was chasing the ship, destroying the engines. 

Kenobi and the captain of the Iron Defender, Achan Lorrolkah, were in communications.

"The destruction of the ship is a top priority." Kenobi said.

"That is no longer an option. From a recent report. It would appear that the ship had more benefits being captured, the Martian priesthood wish for the ship." Achan said.

"How do you intend to capture it then?" Kenobi asked.

"Simple Jedi General, We intend to board it." Achan said.

"Why would you board the ship? It makes no sense?!" Kenobi said.

"You may disable the engines, but do not destroy the bridge, reconstruction efforts take time, and resources." Achan simply said.

A menial would deliver a letter to the space marine captain.

"Hmmm, interesting. General, I have received a report, one that requires my attention. Be aware, my forces will be deploying in the hour." Achan said.

He walked into a room, looking at Captain Tilly.

"Captain, what is your message?" Achan asked.

"I have found the walker of the skies. It is a Jedi general who disabled the weapon, General Anakin Skywalker, he is currently on the medical station. We must capture the ship and bring him back to Imperius so that he may be protected and guide us once more." Tilly said.

Achan remained silent, as he looked at the mortal captain.

"Are you certain of this?" He asked.

"It must be him. He came to our rescue, with no other reason, he must have heard our prayers, it's the only thing that makes sense." She said.

Achan remained silent, slowly he turned to leave the room. He would walk into the hanger, looking at the Thunderhawks, that were loading up the Space Marine Squads.

Each of the 5 squads, made of 10 men, had 7 tactical marines, 1 tech marine and 2 devastators would move into a Thunderhawk. A 6th heavy forces squad moved, made up of 4 terminators and 1 dreadnaught was loaded into a Caestus Assault Ram. 

Across the strike fleet, more forces would into Shark assaults boat. Hundreds of guardsmen would load into these ships, in order to capture the ship. 

"Captain, message from the Republic command ship." a techpriest said.

"What is it?" He asked, seeing a hologram being projected from the eye socket of the techpriest of the jedi.

"It would seem we have to cease fire, the droids have captured a rather important hostage. We have to free them before they can escape." Kenobi said.

"So it seems that our mission has a secondary objective. What is the appearance of this hostage, if we can recover them, we will, if not, the name will be memorialized." The space marine said, before Kenobi, shook his head in annoyance, as Kenobi's image changed to a woman's image, with long hair, wearing a vest over a long sleeved jacket.

"Send the description across the boarding crews. If they find them, move them to a and cleared zone." Achan ordered, before he saw the ships rise from the ground and take off, into the void.

-meanwhile-

"It's completely obscured. I'm no emperor, I don't feel like a god. Wouldn't I have the memories of a previous life where ever these crazies think I'm from if I was their reborn god." Anakin said.