Before the Battle

Mandalore was now in crisis, Asteroids had crashed across the planet. A green hostile species of aliens. Almec was trying to organize the defenses, the domes were holding, however, the attacks were becoming stronger, more organized, more brutal. To the Surprise of the Prime Mister, the Old Mandalorians, those who followed the old ways, would come to try and fight. Even offering evacuation, for a time, however, after a few days, the unknown aliens would begin to overwhelm any star-fighter with numbers.

Almec had made many pleading calls, to the Confederacy, to the Republic, he had even attempted to reach the imperium, with no luck.

-Meanwhile, on Coruscant-

"Mandalore is being attacked. We need to help them!" Satine shouted.

"With what forces? We can not divert forces away from the front, Mandalore has also stated it is remaining neutral in this war, so why should we divert forces from the war to fight on your world while you do nothing to help us." a senatore apart of the war hawks shouted.

"It shouldn't Matter who side they are on. We need to help them, as they have been attacked by forces that we have never seen before. It is the just action!" Bail Organa said.

The Senate was arguing, however, there was a different mindset near by, at the Jedi Temple.

Mace Windu, Obi-wan Kenobi and Yoda were sitting in a chamber, meditating.

"I have....worries. With recent events, the abduction of Anakin, Ahsoka, along with the 501st legion and the Senator of Naboo, only for them to appear being crowed the leadership of the Imperium. I fear that the power may be too much for Anakin." Obi-wan said.

"Skywalker is a competent jedi. He was been taught the teachings, while being an unorthodox general, I believe it is in our best intentions we retrieve him from the Imperium." Mace Windu said.

"Impulsive, Skywalker is, do the right thing, we must trust." Yoda said.

There was a moment of silence.

"This is Anakin we are talking about." Obi-wan said.

They were interupted, when the door opened.

"Masters, I am sorry to interrupt you, but it seems there has been a redeployment orders, marked Urgant. Master Kenobi, Master Windu and Master Krell are to head to Mandalore, to face a yet unknown threat that is attacking the planet." a clone said.

"Understood. We will be redeploying as soon as we can." Mace Windu explained.

They stood up, and Mace Windu, along with Obi-wan would start making their way to the hanger.

"This could be difficult." Obi-wan said.

"Very likely, but to restore peace, difficulty may be, it is our duty." Mace said.

-MEANWHILE-

Anakin was sitting at a fancy table, and, being served incredible food. He was rather pleased with everything, the luxury was still strange, however, nice.

"Master, can't you order the teachers to stop. I'm tried of all the lessons on refinement." Ahsoka protested.

"Ahsoka, if you are seen as a princess, the least you could do is learn to act like one." Anakin said, smiling.

"Yes, and if I had to guess, you still haven't had a chance to actually leave the palace without an escort, have you Ani?" Padme asked.

"Hey, I at least can get what I want, I more have to worry about those religious orders trying to find me consorts." Anakin said, shaking his head.

"Yes, cause the Emperor is more than enough for one, his glory needs to find every pair of willing spread legs." Padme jested, even though she had gotten a cane, purely to threaten the Sisters who were wanting to lay in bed with the Emperor, she had even made sure that any clothes were not stolen to be put in some shrine.

The doors opened and Rex walked in.

"My lord. It seems we have a report on the abnormal detection. It seems there are more Imperials, a lot more. And there have been intercepted communications on Republic Channels of Mandalore being attacked by big green brutes." Rex said.

Anakin stood up.

"Well, I would say gather the forces, but-" Anakin began, cleaning his mouth.

"The Orks have found their first target. It is our duty to destroy them, before they can spread beyond the world." Mhmun said, suddenly entering.

"How do you do that? You just like Materialize at times." Anakin said.

"Apologize my Emperor, but I must make the request. I shall prepare the Chapters, the Regiments and the Sisters, we are going to destroy the Ork Threat before it can spread." Mhmun said.

"Yes, do that, I shall join you. Have your smiths create some armor, light and flexible, I am joining you." Anakin said.

"Where the Emperor goes, I will follow." Rex said

Anakin would enter a transport, and be brought onto the bridge of the Sheathe.

"We go to save Mandalore." Anakin said.

The Blades of Flame, the Spears of Diomedes, the Lords of Iron, the Lions of Numidia, several dozens of Imperial Navy Vessels, and a few others moved to the edge of the system, before entering the Warp.

-meanwhile-

Warboss Skullbitter was rather happy, riding his Pet Gargantuan Squiggoth. His Ship, Da Eye of Mork, had found a humie world, one dat had weak peace lovas. His Boyz were running wild, diggin up scraps, to built fighta-bomas. The Rok attakk did good, making fortz for all his meanest and greenest.

"Where are da fighten boyz, de don't haz da good dakka. We'z want a proppa krumpen." Drazkull Gitbasha, the Nob, he might as well be the second in command.

"If ya want a Krumpen, I can gives it to ya. I want you to get the gitz in orbit ready to fight, da humies probably hav some fighten boyz comin. I want dis rokk greener, meaner, with Mek yards. We busted one of da domes with a rock, wez now maken sure da mekz haz time ta built da Gargants and stompas." Skullbitter said.

Gitbasha grumbled, he was getting tired of Skullbiter, besides, he wasn't dat big. Maybe he'd have a gun shoot down and blow up Skullbiter, and dat make him da new Warboss.