NEW ENTRY

HELLO LOVIESSS... LET'S ENJOY THE UPDATE OF TODAY...
MAY BE YOU GET ANGRY AT ME.. BUT PEEPS.. BE CHILL...
I HAVE SAID THE REASON FOR NEXT FEW UPDATES SO... CALM DOWN AND JUST ENJOY THE STORY LINE...

HAPPY READINGS...

After 2 years...

In London...

Mishti : Chal na Nannu jaldi bags pack kar yr.. Ab mujhse aur wait nahi ho raha.. I want to go home as soon as possible...

Nishant : Haa Miss Tea Pot.. I know tu use bahot Miss Ki hai..In 2 Saalo me.. Ha Tujhe kuch yaad to nahi tha lekin... Tere pyar me itni takat hai ki tum use chah kar bhi bhul nahi paayi... I'm sure he must be waiting for you too..

Mishti : Haa na... Ye 2 saal ki treatment ke Baad to mera brain ab Jake thik hua hai.. Verna iss time me to Meri Dimag ki halat..uffff.. I don't even want to talk about that.. Tu jaldi bags pack kar aaj hi jana hai India Yaad hai na...? Aur haan kisi ko batana mat ki meri memories vaapis aa gayi hai

As in her family... No one knows that she got her memories back as she wants to give them this precious surprise that her ladli gudiya Rani got back her memories...

Nishant : Haaa baba Bas Ho gaya aur thik hai main kisiko nahi bataunga ki Teri memories vaapis aa gayi hai... Let's do breakfast after that we will leave for airport..

Mishti nodded and they had breakfast and leave for airport..

In India...

Rajvansh Sadan..

A handsome boy came down...with a bukkey of white Lily...
He Is none other than Abir..as he is going to pick someone up.. so he took the bukkey to welcome her...

Abir : Bye Maa I have to go as she will be come India in half an hour...

Maa : haa that's fine son..but do your lunch first...

Abir : No Maa.. I have to go... Bye bye bye...

And he left without listening anything more...

In the plane...

Mishti met Pooja who did her treatment...

Yess she is the new entry ..as she is a doctor.. I mean a neurologist... She did Mishti's  treatment from last 1 and half years... As mishti's doctor got changed after her first 6 month's treatment and the new doctor was pooja.. Who did her treatment very well and because of her she got back here memories...

Mishti : hey Pooja

Mishti : hey Pooja.. How are you?

Pooja : Hii Mishti... I'm absolutely fine.. What about you...

Mishti : everything is awesome ...thanks to you.. You helped me so much to gain my memory back...

Pooja : it's my work Mishti.. Don't say thanks for it.. By the way kahan??
Mishti(excitedly ) : Rajkot... Main vahin ki hu..i mean it's my home town.. Aur Mujhe kisi special se bhi milna hai... So I'm so excited...