ANGER AND FRUSTRATION

Hey loviesss... I'm back with my update....
Let's see...

Happy readings....

After sometimes..

She was about to go... But..

She saw Abir and Pooja hugging each other and they are very happy with each other.. So she left the thought to tell him everything..

She left alone for home... She is continuously walking on the road side...
Again a car came in full speed from behind her.. It is about to hit Mishti.. But someone pulled her closer to him...

"Tumhara dhyan kaha raheta hai han.. Khud ki to padi nahi.. Jo Tumhari chinta karte hai unki bhi nahi padi kya.. "

She made her face up to see him...
He is none other than abir...

Mishti freed her self and turned back and started walking again..

He held her from her elbow and make her more close to him..

Abir (in anger) : Tumhari problem kya hai haa... Jab Dekho bina bole chali jaati Ho.. Jab dekho Bas tadpaana jaanti ho..

He yelled her..

Mishti again tried to free herself from his grip.. But this time she couldn't ask the grip is so strong...

Abir : Nahi Mishti... Iss baar nahi... Iss baar tum Mujhe Sach bataye bina nahi jaa sakti..aur na hi main tumhe jaane dunga...

He asked her with lots of hope...

Mishti (annoyingly) : leave me..its hurting...aur Mujhe tumhe kuch bhi batane ka koi jarurat nahi hai so leave me...

Abir : Ohh Really... Tum jaanti bhi ho 2 years... 2 fuckin years I have waited for you..i have cried for you.. I have asked everyone for you..
But you just left..you didn't even think about me... Not even about my love... You just leave like a child leave his old toy... Aur...

His words cut off by Mishti...

Mishti (while laughing sarcasticly ): Tum.. Aur mere liye wait... Hahahaa.... Woh to dikh raha hai Abir that who have waited for whom... Now leave I have to go home...

He couldn't utter a word as he got engaged with someone else.. So he freed her...

She left from there.. He is just staring her till he disappeared...

Abir (in mind)  : Kyu Mishti ? Kyu kiya tha tumne Woh... Hum Kitne khush the ek sath...
Kyu chhod ke gayi thi tum??

Mishti went her home with her brother and her best friend with a fake smile too..

Maa and baba welcomed them by doing Aarti and puts a tilak in glabella(in the space between two eyebrows ) and she put nazar Ka tika too..
All went for dinner...
They talked about her condition and treatment.. As they have gone London to meet them but still she is better than that time.. So they asked her about her recovery...
And suddenly the door rang...

Mishti opened it..it was Pooja and Abir.. She didn't got shocked as she has invited them by her self so...

She welcomed them in and they went towards dinning hall...they sat their selves on the chair and.. Maa served them as she knows everything...
They ate dinner peacefully.. Pooja didn't tell Abir about Mishti's condition as Mishti had requested her... That she didn't want to tell any friends about her condition...

After dinner Mishti went in her room...
Kartik took Pooja in Mishti's room...

Pooja : Mishti did you take your medicine...?