PARIS : THE LAND OF LOVE

Hello lovieees... I'm back with another update of this story...

I'm continuing writing this story so my second story was on a hold.. But now I'll write that one too..

So first enjoy this update.. And will update that story tomorrow..
So Woh bhi enjoy karna...

Till then let's read this...

Happy readings...

While their driving....Mishti kept quiet the whole journey....

Abir is too quiet and Adoring his wifey...

After a while they reached Rajvansh Sadan...

She hugs kuhu, atul and Ketki.. Took blessings of elders...

Abir too met everyone.. Hugs his siblings... Took blessings of others...

Nanu : thik se jaana aur Khub enjoy karna...

mishti nodded... abir too...

Kuhu : #happyjourney Mishbir...

Ketu : yes bhabhs... Happy journey... Aur bhai... Meri bhabhs ko jyada tang mat Karna samje na...

Abir : haa meri maaa... Ab jaaye hum...??

All nodded... 
They bid bye to everyone...took their luggage and sit in their car... Driver took them at the airport..

At the Airport...

Kunal and Nishant both are here... Waiting for Mishbir...
Mishbir reached airport... They meet Kunal and Nishant at the entrance...

Kunal hugs Abir.. Nishant hugs Mishti ND then Kunal hugs Mishti and Nishant hugs Abir...

Kunal : happy journey Bhai... Chashmish...have fun there...

Nishant : Miss tea pot... Mr. Heart specialist... Enjoy your honeymoon...

He gives them thumbs up.. With both of his hands..

Abir and Mishti smiled at them... They bid bye to Kunal and Nishant..
And left for the boarding pass... They took it and left for their flight...

In flight...

Mishti sits at window sit.. And Abir sits beside her..
She is watching out of the window.. Ignoring any kind of eye contact with Abir...

Abir felt restless... He called Mishti server times but she didn't respond back to him... She quietly humming songs wearing the earphones connected to her phone... Watching out of the window.. With lots of thoughts in her mind....

Abir turned her towards him... Gently took off her earphones..

Mishti : kya hai???

Abir : we need to talk..

She nodded with a dull face...

Abir : Yr ese mat Raho please... Main nahi chahta humare honeymoon trip ki shuruaat ese tumhare dull face se ho...i know kahi na kahi iska reason main hi hu...  I'm sorry Mishti.... Please don't get upset...

Mishti gave him a tight smile....
And turned back towards the window...

He quickly turned her back to him and took her in a passionate kiss... Mishti becomes shocked with his sudden attack... She tried to push him.. But he didn't let her do that... Her mind and heart is fighting for some several thoughts. .After losing the battle with her mind... Her heart wins... She reciprocate the kiss with same love... Abir felt warm with her lips.. She kissed him back...