BLOSSOM OF LOVE

So hello loviesss... I'm back with My update...

As after a long time... They confess their love.. So let's see what did happen next....

Happy readings...

Now everything is sorted between Abir and Mishti...All are happy for them.. As they are so happy with each other...

Next day In morning..

In Maheshwari Sadan....

A beautiful and happy soul is sleeping in her bed with a huge smile on her face..its our Mishti.. As she got here sukoon yesterday night.... So she is heavenly happy..

She is dreaming about him..(him maane Abir  aur Kon hoga)

Naira came to the door she knocked the door..

Naira : Mishti... Uth jaao Subah Ho gayi Kab tak soti rahegi...

Mishti while yawning...
(don't mind my Mishti is little sleepy)

Mishti : bhabhi door khula hi hai..aap andar aa sakti hai.. Aur mujhe aaj sona hai please may uthaiyega...

Naira came in the room..

She is still sleeping on her bed...

Naira : woh sab to thik hai per.. Abir aaya hai niche... Usase kya kahu.. Ki tumhari Angry Chorni tumse milna nai chahti she is sleeping...

Mishti got up with a jerk...

Mishti : Sach me!!!  Abir aaya hai niche...

Naira laughed at her...

Naira (while stopping her self from laughing) :sorry.. Sorry Mishti... Koi nai aaya niche Woh to tumhe jagane ke liye Maine Woh sab kaha tha...

Mishti's face became sad..

Mishti : kya yaar bhabhi..Aapko bhi yahi Mazak sujaa...

Naira : Sorry na.. Abhi uth gayi Ho to jaldi Taiyar Ho jaao.. Aur niche aa jao nashta karne...

Mishti nodded... Naira left the room...
She got freshen up and came out from the bath...
She is drying her hair.. And..

Her phone popped with a message.. It is from abir...
A curve came on her face...

She opens the message...

His message :

" good morning my love.. I know tum Mujhe hi Yaad kar Rahi Ho.. Aur Karo bhi kyu na Main hu hi itna handsome... So I have a surprise.... But you have to play a game...do as I say... And you will love it.. Trust me...
So let's start..
Come to your balcony... I'm waiting... "

Mishti : Ajeeb Rajvansh is having a surprise for me... Not bad Ajeeb Rajvansh..

She smiled and ran towards her room's balcony...
She came to the balcony and saw...

Red hearted balloons are tied there... She took the balloons with her.. Caressed them and kissed one of them..
She has a smile of happiness on her face..

Again next message came from him...

" Hope balloons mil gaye tumhe... So my love.. next stop is...your Terrace...
Go to your terrace something is waiting for you there..go fast common... "

Mishti : kaafi mahenat ki hai Ajeeb Rajvansh..
Lest go for my next surprise... Yaaay..

She is so excited for herself surprises..