GLIMPSE

It's not any new update.. but some short glimpse of upcoming updates of this story...

************************************
Delhi...

After settling Mishti in delhi..
It's time to go back for Abir.. as his NGO project is waiting for him...

Abir : I'll Miss you Angry Chorni..!!

Mishti : me too..!!

Abir : but I'll call you at every hour..

Mishti : that means you will not let me do my studies!!

Abir : okay to I'll do at the end of  the day..

Mishti : that's better..

He made her closer.. and looks at her Rossy lips..!!

Abir : can I kiss you one last time for now..!!

Mishti packed her lips with his...

************************************

After the travel of nearly 6 hours.. she finally reached back to her home... Rajkot..

She didn't tell anyone about her coming back and she told her roommate too to keep it secret...as she wants to tell this Abir first...

She opened the entrance of RAJVANSH SADAN.. it's nearly 2 pm..

So she entered in the RS...
With lots of happiness on her face and excitement some nervousness...  as she has an amazing news with her.. to tell everyone.. but firstly Abir..!!

3.

Mishti is happy.. she went to temple to thank her partner.. Krishna ji...
While climbing the stairs she felt blurred vision in front of her eyes.. she was about to fall.. but a lady came and catch her... She taps on her cheeks to make her get up.. but she could not..
With the help of some more women
She made her up in the temple and sit in the
Shadow of roof of temple...

Pandit ji came with water.. the lady sprinkle the water on hef face..

She got up... And saw.. the women is none but her mother in law.. minakshi...

Meenu made her sit properly...

************************************

Abir (tensedly) : Mish...Mishti... Mishti... Kahan.. hai ...!!?? Abhi.. to.. yahin.. yahin thi na...

He stood up and went down... while shouting...

Abir (shouted) : Mishti!!! Mishti Kahan ho tum...!!!! Mishtieeeeee.....

All gathered in the hall.. after hearing Abir's voice...

Abir : Mishti...!!! Mishti kahan ho tum... Dekho please please don't play hide and seek... Bahar aa jao please...

All looks at him confusingly...

Kunal : bhaii... Woh to  aapse.. baat... Baat karne aayi thi na... To aap use yahan kyu dhundh rahe haia..

Abir : haan but fir woh niche aa gayi thi...

Kunal : bhai woh niche nahi aayi hai!!

Abir : niche nahi aayi to kahan gayi..!!

He got more tensed about her..

************************************