SPECIAL SURPRISE

Holaa Peeps...im back with an update.. As some of you want a romantic story so here it is.. Not much but I tried.. As I'm so far to understand Romance.. So ..
Hope you guys like it..

Happy readings...

She was on terrace with KUKU AS she was blind folded on her eyes..

She open the blind fold and..
Got mesmerized by the view which is in front of her... She is gazing the scene with open mouth..

There's preparations something like this

Their photos of journey of college were there in lines.. With starry lights and dinner arrangements for them..

Mishti is feeling so happy and overwhelmed by this gesture.. Now she just wants to meet her love..

Mishti uttered : ABIR..

And scanning all around with her eyes in search of him..

Here a voice came :

" Tum  chor ho?
Exam dene Bethi hui student Ho?
Tumne koi galat Kaam kiya hai?? "

Mishti nodded negatively.. ( vo chor nahi chorni hai *me winked*)

Voice : nahi ho to Idher Udher kyu dekh rahi Ho??

And he came from her behind..

He is looking damn hot and handsome in white shirt with first 2 buttons open and black jeans..

She turned back and they shared an eye lock..

He was just Cherish her sheer beauty..
And he was so lost that he didn't even Notice when She hugs him..

After that he came back in his sense and reciprocated her hug... It was warm and gental hug

Abir : you are looking so beautiful..

Mishti (shyly ) : thanks and you are also looking so handsome..

Here Kartik came and

Kartik : To  aap hai Woh jisne Meri gf ko mujhse chhin liya haa? (in fake anger)

He was shocked by Kartik's this gesture but suddenly Kartik aand Mishti started laughing..

She told Abir that her family already knew about them and they are so happy with this news..

Kartik hugs both of them..and went to his room back..

Here Mishti and abir sat there..

They are so close with each other in each other 's embrace...

The are enjoying their night by sitting there for a while and gazing the starry sky..  then they eat their dinner..

Mishti :Yeh tumne Kab kiyaaa?

Abir : I was a little bored as you were not spending some time with me so I thought I gave you a surprise so we can spend some alone time with each other..

Mishti : To Ye Tumhara aur uss duffer ka plan tha na ..

Abir : hey don't call him duffer he is my nanko aur Shukar manao he helped me otherwise I couldn't complete this preparations at right time..

Mishti : ha haa.. I know I'll thank him..

Abir : yes you should..

Mishti : Thank you Abir to make me feel special.. This is just so divine and amazing view and this is my best trip ever...

Abir : no need to thank me angry chorni.. I know I'm the best (winked at her)

Mishti gave him a whatever look..

They stayed in same position for some times..

Mishti sees the memories which are hanged in tents.. All the pictures of theirs were there..

Her eyes got moisted.. She is smiling while watching it..

Mishti : thank you Abir  thank you for making my today so special..

Abir : tum meri Ho Mishti to tumhara har din special bana na mera farz hai aur Hakk bhi so no thanks.. Vese tumne bataya tha Kartik Bhaiyaa ko humare baare me..?

Mishti : yeah I told him.. Main unse kuch nai chhupati.. You know Abir he is always stay with me as my back bone..
But aaj..

Abir : Aaj??

Mishti : he is missing my bhabhi.. Kaash Woh bhi hoti yahan..

Abir : To bula lete hai.. What say??

Mishti : Yeah  it will be great for all of us..
BFF will get sometime with his lady love in this beautiful place as us.. She winked..

Abir : tell her whole plan about tomorrow's surprise for Kartik...

Mishti kissed his forehead, hugs him and after sometimes they went back to their rooms

And slept peacefully

To be continue..

So here is my short and sweet romantic moments of Mishbir..
Hope you guys like it..
As I said I'm so far to understand Romance..
But still I tried to write..
Keep showering your love by voting and commenting..
I'll update next part tomorrow or may be not.. Cause I have some work so may be I'll not able to update but uggggh..Let's see what will happen..

Peace out