MISHTI'S GRAH PRAVESH

Hello loviesss.... Here is another part of this story... I have put grah pravesh and first night talk in one..

Hope you will enjoy it.. 😉

Let's see how is it...

Happy readings..

They reached at Rajvansh Sadan...
They stood at the entrance of Rajvansh house...

Masi came with the aarti along with all the Rajvanshs ...

She put a tilak on Abir and mishti's forehead...
Then put some rice on their forehead.. She did their Aarti..she takes their balaiyaan...
She directed towards the kalash which is full with rice...

Masi : Mishti... Ab iss kalash ko apne daahine pair se giraao aur Fir ghar ke andar aao..

She hits the kalash with her right leg and came in... Mami put the dish of Alta in front of her...

Mami : Mishti ab isme apne dono Pair rakho aur Fir iss kapde per apne pairo ke nishan banake ghar me aa jaao...

She dip her  feet in Alta.. And then dropped her foot prints in the white cloth and came in the house...

Nanu : Mishti beta.. Tumhare apne ghar me tumhara swagat hai..abse ye ghar sirf humara nahi balki tumhara bhi hai.. So bro.. Welcome to the Rajvansh house...

Mishti : Thank you Nanu...

Nanu : Ohh bro.. .Nanu is old fashioned... Call me bro... I'm youngest in this house...

He winked at her...

Mishti : Okayyyyy... Thank you bro...

Abir : Bro ye Kyaa... Mishti ke aate hi sab Mujhe bhul Gaye haa..

Nanu : are hamare ghar me Naya sadasya aaya hai.. Usko special feel karane ki jinmedaari hum Sabki hai...to Mishti to Meri hi team me rahegi...

Kuhu : then I'm in abir bro's team... mishti #sorry but Yahan mere bhai pahele...

Mishti : Are no problem kuhu...you take your Bhai with you..
I can sleep alone

Abir glared at her..
She chuckled at him..

Ketu : so let's play the ring finding game..
I mean Woh to aap dono hi khelenge na..to Chalo.. Jaldi.

They all sat on sofa.. Mami came with the thaal of milk..

Nanu : ab isme ye ring me daalunga.. Aur tum dono mese jo bhi pahele uss ring ko jitega... Uska iss ghar pe jyada raaj hoga...

Both nodded...
He narrowed his eyes and give a smirky smile at Mishti... She too smiled at him...

Nanu dropped the ring in the thaal...

Nanu : 3..2...1...go

They both dip their one hand in the thaal and starts finding the ring....
While finding the ring... Abir holds mishti's hand... She got surprised by his this action... Her eyes got widen... She signaled him to leave her hand but he nodded negatively... And made his grip more strong on her hand...and winked at her...

Both team's members are cheering them..

Kuhu : common bro #youcandoit

Nanu : bro Tujhe jitna hai.. Humare team ke Izzat ka sawaal hai...

Mishti didnt get any idea to made him leave her hand... So she just winked at him...

But it didn't effect him.. So she gives him a flying kiss...he was hell shocked by her action...she immediately freed her hand started finding the ring... He was still in shock...