HALDI AND ROMANCE

HELLO... HELLO.... HELLO LOVIESSS... SO SORRY I'M UPDATING MY STORY THIS MUCH LATE...

BECAUSE FIRSTLY IT IS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY.. I WAS QUITE BUSY TODAY SO COULDN'T GET TIME...

AND THIS PART HADN'T COMPLETED TILL EVENING.. SO HAVE COMPLETED IT NOW AND UPDATING IT...

HAPPY READINGS...

In the morning...
In Rajvansh sadan...

Mishti woke up... She felt that someone is holding her..
She open her eyes slowly and saw that... Abir's both hand has circled her and holding her by her waist..
She saw his handsome face by the morning...
Even in sleep he is looking too hot and handsome..but he is looking more cute while sleeping... She felt happy and peaceful in Abir's lap and she was sleeping on his chest..in the night...

Mishti got confused...

Mish : Main.. To couch pe so rahi thi ..fir yaha  kaise Aayi...??

She pressure her mind and remember...

FLASHBACK...

At the mid night...
Mishti was sleeping on the couch but.. She couldn't get sleep properly.. As she is changing her position continuously.. She is in half sleep..

Abir got headache.. He got up.. Fill the water with glass and drink it...
He saw.. Someone is sleeping on the couch..
He got up... Went near her... As alcohol is effecting him a little.. So he couldn't see her properly...

Abir : Mish... Mishti... Yahan... Kaise.. Aur yaha
Couch pe kyu Soyi hai...

He clear his eyes to got her clear view..

She is sleeping... Moon's light flashing on her face.. Her glow becomes more and more bright by it...
Abir smiled by seeing her here...

He caressed her hairs... Kissed her forehead... And pick her in bridal style and made her sleep on bed...
He slept besides her by holding her waist.. Mishti could feel him...

FLASHBACK ENDS...

Mishti : Abir laaya Mujhe Yahan... Obvio Mish... Woh nahi to aur kon laayega...

She hits her forehead...

She stared him for a while then got up from there kissed his forehead...

Mishti : Good Morning love... Ab to ese hi tumhara chahera dekhke Sona aur uthna hai.

She got excited by thinking about her marriage...

Mishti : aaj to Meri Shadi hai... Wohaaaaa aaj to Meri Shadi hai yaayy..

Suddenly she stops..

Mishti : Yaay ki bachi jaldi chal.. Ghar pe sab tujhe dhundh rahe honge.. Agar unhe pata chala ki tu raat bhar baahar thi to bawaal mach jaayega.

She was about to go but...

Mishti : Jaungi to Jarur but abir ko haldi lagaye bina nahi...

She brings the bowl of Haldi which she prepared at night for him...
She puts some Haldi on his cheek.. As he is sleeping. .so he didn't got that..
She applied some haldi and put an origami bird letter on his bed table...

And left out from rajvansh sadan before anyone get up...

She messaged Nishant about her arrival..

She went near Maheshwari sadan silently... Came near the balcony..
Nishant put down the rope stairs.. And climb up and went in her room..

Mishti : kisi ko doubt to nahi hua na??