MAANA KI HUM YAAR NAHI.

So Hey Loviesss... I'm back with my update...
I don't know how is it... So let's see...

Happy readings..

Kunal turned back with teary eyes...
He saw Mishti is standing in front of him.. And her eyes got moisted....

She ran towards him... And hugged Kunal tightly...

Mishti(whie crying ) : I'm sorry bhai... I'm so sorry... I was so stupid.. I don't have to do this... I'm really sorry.. I hurt you all..

Kunal is caressing her hairs.. And rubbing her back.. To make her calm and Normal

Kunal : shhhh... Bachha rote nahi.. I'm sorry too ..i didn't take care of yours.. I didn't realize that you are going through so much pain and hurt... I'm really sorry my chashmish...

After sometimes they broke the hug...

Kuhu pulled Mishti's ear...

Kuhu : #Mishtikibachhi Tujhe pata bhi kitne pareshan the hum sab.. Ese koi jaata hai kya haaan...

Mishti (while trying to freed her ear from kuhu's hand ) : aaouch... Kuhu.. Please chhod na dard ho raha hai.. And I'm sorry I'll not do anything like this again...

Kuhu freed her ear and hugged her...

Kuhu : Please #dontdothisagain

Mishti : okay...and I'm sorry..

Abir got moisted while seeing this scene..
He realized how much he hurted Mishti...
He feels guilty...

Abir ( with broken voice)  : Mish.. Mishti...

She heard his voice but she ignored him... As she doesn't want to talk with him...

Mishti : Bhai... I want to go home.. Please chale...

Abir broke down after hearing from Mishti...

Kunal : Chashmish Bhai bula rahe...

Mishti : Mujhe kisi se Baat nahi karni..mujhe ghar jaana hai... Jo log mujhse pyar karte hai Woh mera wait kar rahe hai... Aur wese bhi main to Bhagaudi hu na.. Mujhse koi kyu Baat karna chahega...

Abir got hurt by her each word but he realized too that this is what he expected from her after all this messed up things...

Kunal : Per Chashmish...

She Cuts his words

Mishti : Duffer Please... Agar Tu ni le jaayega to Main khud chali jaati hu ghar.. Tujhe Jisase baat karni hai kar..

Kunal : Thik hai thik hai gussa mat kar hum ghar jaa rahe hai..bas ab khush Ho jaa..

Kunal signaled kuhu to come with him...

Kunal : Main aur kuhu car leke Aate hai tab tak aap dono yahi rahiye...

And they left immediately from there...

Abir : Mish....

Before he could say anything Mishti started walking from there....

Abir followed her to talk with her...

Abir : Mishti... Mishti suno to..

She puts her both index finger in her both hears and continue her walk...

Mishti (in mind ) : Tu Jitni chahe koshish Karle Ajeeb Rajvansh.. Per ab main Teri ek baat nahi sunungi... Tujhe bhi to pata chale ki jab koi aapki baat nahi sunta tab Kaisa lagta hai....