KITE COMPETITION AND BIDAAI

Hello loviesss... I'm back with another update of this story...

Let's see how is it...

Happy readings..

They went in the resort and went in the dinning hall to do lunch with everyone..
While walking towards dinning hall..

Abir : Vese look at you... Aaj kitni sundar lag rahi ho...meri to aankhe hi nahi hat Rahi thi tum per se..

Mishti : Achha... Agar itni hi sundar lag rahi thi to tumne taarif Kyu nahi ki meri??

While giving him a angry look..

Abir : Areeh...ek to Main tumhari tariff Kar raha hu aur tum Ho ki gussa ho Rahi Ho...

She burst out in laughter...

Abir (rolled his eyes ) : Mishttiii...
He dragged her name...

Mishti : sorry sorry sorry baba... Main Mazak Kar rahi thi...
Achha wese tumhare liye mere pass ek surprise hai...

Abir ( excited) : ohhho ho ho... So Miss... Oops.. I mean Mrs. Rajvansh ke paas apne hubby ke liye surprise bhi hai... Kya hai??

He act like he is thinking...

Mishti : woh tumhe jald hi pata chal jaayega..ab chale... Sab lunch ke liye humari raah Dekh Rahe honge...

She walked next to him...

He followed her...
Her lahenga came in her toes.. She slipped a bit... Was about to fall but Abir holds her in his wide hands...
Her eyes met with his...

They shared a beautiful eye lock...
He held the braid of her hairs and put it behind her ear..which is blocking his beautiful wife's beauty... She is so lost in his hazel brown eyes... It has deep peace and calm..

To make her came back in reality..

Abir(in his husky voice) : ab mere pyar me itna bhi mat kho jaao ki khudko Sambhal hi na paao angry chorni!!!

She came back In her sense...she handled her lahenga and got up from his hands...

Mishti : ye tumhare pyar ka nahi.. Mere lahenge ki vajah se hua Tha...
Ab Chalo...

And they both went to the dinning hall.. Flowers shower happened on them from the entrance of the dinning hall

Mishti was surprised by this gesture..

She enjoyed the welcome...
Everyone is waiting there  for them...
Kartik and naira came and gave both of them a red rose...
Then kuku...
Then keesh...
Then Nishant and Ananya...
Then atul and Ketki.. And..
Then all the elders welcome them in the dinning hall..

They sat their selves on dinning table... Their lunch came...
Waiters served them the food..

They all had lunch with lots of chasing teasing.. Fun.. Talk.. Gossiping.. And with full enjoyment ...

After the lunch...

Kartik signals Mishti about their plans...

Mishti : ummm... Abir Let me blind fold  you...

Abir : kyu... Kidnap karne ka man hai kya...

Mishti : abirr...
She dragged his name...

Abir becomes quiet...

Mishti made him blind folded..
She holds him and took him towards her surprise...