MISHBIR ARE PREGNANT!!

So hellow Lovieessss...

As you can't be patient..
I also can't stop my Self by updating this story...

So your wait is over and also mine too...

Let's read..
Happy Readings...❤️

Mishti left the room..
Here Abir is still in confusion...

Everyone are tensed about Mishbir... As this discussion gonna be very serious for them.. so they are waiting for them to come down...

All are in dining area...

Maa : pata nahi dono ke bich kya baatein ho rahi hongi...

Kuhu : I wish sab thik ho... Koi badi problem na aaye...

Kunal : chashmish gayi hai na samjane bhai ko... Samaj jaayenge...

Meenu : hey maa Ambe... Dono ke bich kuch galat mat hone dena....

Papa : Meenakshi ji... Hum nahi jaante ki kya hoga... Bas hume itna pata hai ki humari beti Abir ko samja hi legi...

Maushmi (in mind) : na to aapki Ambe ma kuch karengi aunty aur na hi aapki beti kuch kar paayengi.. because Abir ka brainwash maine ese kiya hai ki chah kar bhi koi uska faisla nahi badal paayega...

Atul : hope sab thik ho aur bhai maaf karde fui ko...

Ketu : haan.. jese hum sabne unhe maaf kar diya hai...

Here Meenu is cooking soup for Mishti... As she knew that mishti is pregnant... And she needs food for her and her baby's good health...

Parul : Ben ba... Aap aate hi Mishti.. ke liye khana banane lag gayi... Kya hua hai aapko!?

Meenu : Parul... Woh to Mishti hi aa kar bataegi sabko... Aap use aane dijiye...

Here everyone is busy in talking with each other...

Mishti was coming down... No one has seen her.. she kept walking... Her eyes are still flowing...

All the current moments of their room is going on in her mind... She walked out of the house... And then out of the entrance....

Jugnoo saw her ... And went near her..

Jugnoo : Mishti didi ... Aap Kahan.. jaa rahi hai..!?

Mishti didn't utter a word and went out of the entrance too...

HERE IN MISHBIR ROOM...

Abir cried and felt guilty for his did with Mishti... He took a flower pot.. and throw it down on the floor....

And dropped his body on the bed...with holding his head with both his hands...

Abir : kyu nahi samajti tum mujhe Mishti... Main maa per Bharosa nahi kar sakta... Aur na tumhe karne de sakta hu... Tumhari jaan ke sath risk nahi le sakta main... Aur iss baar tumhari baat nahi maan sakta Main...

Here after 2 Minutes..
Mishti's phone rang as she set an alarm to give him the surprise in a perfect way..

He looks up at her phone he got confused...

by the ringing of alarm.. a tiny ball which was set on the phone got shiver and it fell on a remote of speaker... The speaker turned on..
It's Mishti's voice...

Mishti : hey Abirrrr!!! You know I'm so so so happy... But why!? To know that...
You need to do what I say..
Go and opened the cupboard...