WELCOME BABIESSSS!!!

Hellowwww loviesssss....

Missed me???
I bet you did!!!!

so hello and welcome back to the new chapter of TBYF..!!

ENJOY!!!

It's been 1 and half months of Mishti's God bharai and baby shower...

She is 8 and half months pregnant..!!

She is started getting the short labour pain frequently...

As her delivery time is getting closer day by day.. and that's why her pain is a bit more!!

Abir has become more careful in these days... They often go to the hospital for check up...
There is no complications in her delivery..

But it's up to her that delivery goes normal delivery or they need to operate her for that..!!

One day..

Mishti : Abir... I want to see the Babies room..!!

Abir : you need to rest for now... Babies kabhi bhi aate honge..!

Mishti : I know isslie to bol rahi ki sabse pahele unka room mujhe dekhna hai taki kuch sudharna ho to bata saku!

Abir : trust me.. you will love it!!!

Mishti : I know but mere bachho ke liye maine bhi kuch kiya hai woh hi add karna hai!! Please dikha do..

Abir : no... You have to wait for it!!

Mishti (with puppy face) : pleasseeeeee!!

Abir turned other side.. and closed his eyes

Abir : don't you dare to use that puppy face... I'm not gonna melt down for it!! You have to wait for it!!

She started having the labour pain..

Mishti : aahh.... Abir help me please!!

Abir : I'm not gonna fall for your trick again..!!

Mishti : idiot... Turned around I'm having labour pain .!!

Abir opens his eyes and quickly turned around her...!!

Abir : are you okay... Is it the normal labour pain or more painful...

Mishti (in pain) : aahh.. I think it's water broke... Do something!!

Abir got panicked too... He never experienced this kind of experience in his life Ever..

Abir : what should I do... I really don't know..!!

Mishti : aaahh... Abirrrr... Help meeee!!

Abir : what should I do...!?

Mishti : I think... It's time.... They are coming..!!!!!

Abir(excited) : wohhhhooo... They are coming... My babies are coming...!!

And he started dancing..!!
Mishti got irritated by this..!!

Mishti : ugghhhh ... Ek kaam karo...!! Yahi khade raho aur nachho... Main khud hospital chali jaaungi!!

She called Maa and Mami... Abir stopped dancing and he lift her up in bridal style ..

I know she is more heavy now.. but he is too strong to handle her..!

He quickly made her sit in back seat of the car with Meenu.. and he sat on the driver seat...  he called Dr. sinha to make everything ready..

Nanu sit on the side seat and he drove it to the hospital... All the other members came in another car... Masi stayed at the home and prays for her and her children...