Thirteen!

Louis pov
I wake up and I'm sweating after sleeping with my arms around y/n. I carefully push her away from me so I can get up and She keep thankfully She keep on sleeping. It was horrible seeing her so scared last night and I wonder what She dreamed about.

I go to the big glass Doors and move the curtains to look out. It's as sunny as always and if it wasn't becuse of the fallen palm trees you could never guess that it's been a storm here.

I go in to the bathroom and take a shower and then I put on some clean chlothes.when I come our again y/n is not in the bed. The balcony door is open and I go out to her.

"Good morning, I'm glad you got some more sleep". I say. "Yeah me too, and I'm sorry btw." "For what?" " That I woke you up". " No, No it didnt't botherd me" we sit on the balcony in silence before I ask her.

"What did you dream about? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." She look into my eyes and say. " No it's fine. I dreamed about back for two years ago when my family lived in the US for a year. One day I came to school and everything was as usual until second period. A man came in to the school and started shooting people. Luckily everybody in my class got outside and no one got hurt but some students and teachers that was on the first floor was shoot. She pauses and tears are rolling down her chin so I take her hand.

"My friend Ryleigh..she was one of them" She starts crying and I wrap my arms around her. "I miss her so much and every day I'm afraid something like that will happen again to me or someone I love."
__________________________________________________________

(Time skip) around 10 minutes after
Louis pov
I take of my hands around her when She stops shaking. She wipes her tears and say "I never really talked to someone about this, but it feels god." "I'm happy you told me" I say and I kiss her on her forehead

She looks at me and I relize what I did. "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't me-" She cuts me of "It's okey" she stands on her toes and kisses me on the cheek, then She walks in to the room again. I just stand there until y/n yells that She's going to her room. "Ok see you later?" It's not suposed to sound like a question but it does anyways. "Of course" She answer.
________________________________________________________________

Hey I'll post more parts
Every day when I have time
I'm thankful that you are
Voting and I hope the storyline
Makes up for my bad english
/Elli