Five!

Y/n pov
We fly over the beautiful torqouis sea and I get so exited that I forget about Louis for the moment. "Wake up Naya" I shake Naya who has been sleeping for the past hour. We look out the window and starts talking about all the fun we will have. I take up my phone and take and take a picture right before we land.

 I take up my phone and take and take a picture right before we land

Liked by naya_amelia, louispartridge_ and 104 others

@y/l/n_y/n: Finally!!🌊

________________________________

@Naya_amelia:Yay!!🤠🌊✨
@username: Looks wonderful🤩

________________________________________________________________

Y/n pov
The plane lands and we go of and the hot air makes me start sweating and I take of my hoodie. Even though I was super exited to get to the hotel and put on summer clothes I felt kind of sad cus i didn't know if I would get to see Louis again. At least I got his snap and he also lives in London.

My and Naya's familys goes to get our suitcases and after that we go and Wait in a long line for the passport control. I take up my phone and go to instagram while I'm drinking a coke. I almost spit out my drink when I see that Louis have started following me and liked my post.

"Naya look" i show her my phone. She takes up hers and screams so loud that the persons in front of us turn around and look strange at her. "William started following me, omg!"

We talk about how sad it is that we probably never Will see them again and how cute they are. Noah and Naya's older brother Sam looks at us and Noah rolls he's eyes and say "Will you girls never stop talking". "Nope cus we have important stuff to talk about" I look at Naya and we starts laughing.

We are next in line to get our passports checked when I look to my right and sees Louis and William and the line next to ours. They are talking and laughing with a blonde girl and i can't help that i get a little bit jealous some how.

"Look Naya" I nod at their direction and She looks up from her phone. "Who is that girl, She is really pretty". "I don't know, I hope that it's No one they know".

________________________________________________________________

Louis pov
2o minutes later
I sit in a hot bus filled with tourists. We are soon arriving to our hotel and I look forward to  change to swim shorts and jump into the ocean.

I missed y/n and I wonderd if we would ever meet again. Maybe when we Come back to London we can meet someday.

Me and William had met a blonde girl in the airport and She was really fun. She was clearly intrested in me and even tho She was pretty, She was nothing like y/n.
________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it!
I think i Will post
One more part today
/Elli